Who are you

3rd Person POV:
"What is your full name?", Steve asked. She looked at him as if she wasn't expecting that question. "Why did you ask that?", Persephone asked. The avengers in the other room asked the same exact thing but then figured Steve had a plan. After all he is the star spangled man with a plan. "What did you expect me to ask? Are you a terrorist? You are innocent until proven guilty at least in my eyes." Steve responded. She looked at him in a different light as soon as he finished. "My name is Persephone Aphrodite Artemis Jackson", she said. All of a suddened the room tempeture dropped and Persephone flew into a wall as if she was thrown. All of the avengers including Director Fury ran into the room. Then two people appeared in the middle. One they recognized as Loki. Persephone was getting up when they both picked her up and slammed her into the wall. "Tartarus. What do you want and who the hell are you?", she asked when she pointed at Loki. "I am Loki and we came to either offer you a position in our ranks or you can die right now" he said with a sneer. The avengers all had their weapons pointing at Loki and Tartarus but didn't act in fear of hiring Persephone. "I would rather die then join you", Persephone said. "So be it but first watch them die first ", Loki and Tartarus said together.

That is where it ends for now. How do you like it please review. I'll try to update in 3 days. Also who is excited about Civil War.