Chapter Two

Sera went back to her hotel and made the decision to rent a place near The Grove.

She was conversing with a realtor via email and it seems like the lady was keen to show her the place the very next day.

Sera agreed, sending her the last email of the day confirming the time and place for tomorrow. She decided to go for a swim at the hotel's pool and drank a few glasses of wine and ate a few sliders at the bar by the pool before calling it a night.

It was amusing to find a few guys coming up to her but she remained mute in hopes they will get the message. She knew she looked fairly pretty with brown eyes so round, long lashes and thick, arched eyesbrows. She was also wearing a rather skimpy blue bikini to the pool that matches well with her olive tan body. She has a pretty decent size cleavage, with straight legs and a heart shaped butt. Her brunette hair was loose, long and wavy.

Back home, she had a few admirers but she chose Gabriel because he was sweet. Too sweet, she guessed. She knew Gabriel had needs that she couldn't yet fulfilled. Sera was still a virgin, having raised by the best parents, she chose to save herself until after marriage. Things did get heated pretty fast when they were alone and making out but Sera made sure to never get carried away. Maybe Simone really was better suited for him. She brushed off all thoughts of them. She had to move on.

She laid in bed watching re-runs on the cable but her mind wandered. She missed her parents dearly.

She hated being all alone.

**

The apartment was furnished. All she had to do was move in with her clothes. The lift opens directly into the apartment that has the perfect view of the area with floor to ceiling windows wrapped all around, and having only one unit per floor, it was perfect. She didn't want to have to walk through a hallway and chat with neighbors.

Turning right after exiting the lift leads to the living room that connects with the dining room and a long marble countertop separates them from the kitchen. The kitchen walls flushed with dark wooden cabinetry and at the end of both sides, opens a powder room and a pantry/storage room.

Turning left into a narrow hallway, stood only one door that opens to a bedroom furnished to perfection. The bed was high and wide, the walk in wardrobe was adequately sized, the door inside the wardrobe leads you to the en suite with a round bathtub that stood in the middle and faces a window overlooking the city too.

Sera smiled brightly to the agent, "I'll take it."

Arrangements were made and Sera checked out of the hotel two days later to move into the apartment.

She did also found a job while browsing the internet. As a personal shopper. A quintessential, she gets paid when one appoints her to shop for anything they wanted. Be it a dress for an event, a furniture for a blank space in their house, the groceries meant for a prescripted diet. Sera felt like she made her hobby her job.

First task for the week was to shop for an overweight rich teenager wanting to be the sexiest fox at a charity event. Tricky, as her parents preferred her wearing a nun's habit, Sera went into Nordstrom and found a silky red drape dress that shows little cleavage and doesn't cling to her voluptuous curve.

The girl was pretty happy and the parents paid a generous tip on top of her standard charge.

Day turned into weeks into months, Sera occupied her time daily into shopping for her clients and was convinced she has started on her new life.

Though, she have thought of adopting a small kitten so as not to feel so lonely every night.

**

Sera heard the chirped from her laptop. She jumped up from her couch and headed to her laptop sitting at the kitchen countertop. It was close to ten o'clock at night and she was listening to music, lazing around.

To: seraseaford@thelifestyle.com
From: amanda.kaufman@kaufman.com
Subject: THE HUNT FOR MY WEDDING DRESS

HELLLLOOOOO!!!

I LOOOOOVE YOUR WORK!! All those reviews and photos just like made my eyes turned into hearts!!!

You pick like the right things for every occasion! I saw that dress you chose for Charlize Theron, that is so perfect!!

And when they like took that photo of you choosing tomatoes at the market? CUTE!!!

Look, I need you! I'm like getting married in six months!! Find me like the perfect dress, I can't decide! There's like so many to choose from, I've been like trying dresses endlessly and truthfully I'm like getting annoyed!

I'll like pay you triple whatever the rest are paying you, just like help me find my perfect dress asap!

What are you doing tomorrow? Meet me for a Sunday brunch at the Polo Lounge? I don't know, respond back asap! I'm like waitinggggg!

Mandy x

Woah, this lady loves her exclamation mark. Sera wondered if she talks the same way. She will definitely have a migraine.

To: amanda.kaufman@kaufman.com
From: seraseaford@thelifestyle.com
Subject: RE: THE HUNT FOR MY WEDDING DRESS

Dear Ms Kaufman,

Thank you for your email and I appreciate the compliments.

I have to be honest here for if I were to accept your request, it will be my first time shopping for a wedding dress. That is in all honesty a big challenge for me as there is no room for a mistake.

The brunch sounds lovely, I will meet you there at 1pm.

See you tomorrow.

At your service,
Sera Seaford

She smiled at the whole thing while shutting down her laptop, walked to her room and climbed into bed, looking out the window, embracing the stars and the lone moon before sleep envelopes her.