Chapter Fourteen

"Sera, time to wake up. The jet has some technical issues so we're flying commercial."

She felt the bed dipped and a hand to her shoulder.

"What time?" She croaked.

"The flight?" Reid looked to his watch. "In two hours."

"No, what's the time now?"

"Six-thirty."

"I slept for an hour and a half only!?"

"In the evening."

"What!? I slept the whole day?!"

"Just joking. Come on, get ready."

Sera turned to face him. He's wearing a casual but still professional navy suit.

"Why are you always ready?"

"Because time is money. Come on,"

"Oh, don't go all Wall Street on me buddy- Hey, what are you- stop- no!"

Reid stood, grabbed Sera and flung her over his shoulder.

"Put me down right now!"

"Not until you get in there and get ready,"

He went immobile when Sera pushed her feet to his chest and flipped over, like a gymnast.

"How'd you manage to do that?"

"I didn't think I could." Sera looked away but quickly faced him again with a scowl. "Don't carry me. You'll break your back."

She pushed past him and slide her bathroom door closed, leaving Reid alone to stare after her.

Sera, Sera.... He shook his head, smiling.

He laid carefully on the bed and a flicker of light sparked his interest.

Her phone.What phone is this? He thought, flipping it around his hand.

Out came Sera, a toothbrush still in her mouth while she's pulling her hair up into a messy bun.

She was wearing black undergarments that stirred something in Reid.

"Those drawers in your bathroom are for your bras and panties, aren't they? That's clever. Keeping your delicates in there for easy access."

"What are you doing with my phone?" Except it sounded like "wara ew do wink witma hone?"

"What brand is this?"

"Life's Good."

"Life's what?"

"LG- see," Sera pointed to the logo on the front of the phone. "LG- Life's Good."

"Oookay, but why is it shaped like a mint container with Blackberry buttons?" He pushes the front part up. "It slides up? Who still uses this kind of phone?" He frowned, bewildered by her abnormality.

Sera grabbed the phone from him. "Me. I don't need the haste of iPhones and I certainly do not like Vertu, like what your pompous butt has. And you have two of each brand so what does that say? Don't judge me."

"Well, I have different email addresses for different businesses. I know you have an iPhone because we Facetime before, so is this for work?"

"Actually, the iPhone is for work. This is my personal phone."

"And why don't I have your personal number?"

Sera walked back to the bathroom to rinse her mouth. As she spits, she could smell him, his scent getting stronger and stronger.