Animal Ears

mature content

Dean held them in his hands, glaring at them. The black lace mocked him and he scowled at the thigh highs and heels that rested on the bed. All topped off with a lacy bra with mesh that fell down to cover Dean's stomach.

"Are you sure this is the best choice for me?" Dean asked. Sam walked out of the bathroom in his Thor costume, which really wasn't too "slutty" but was definitely able to pick up chicks.

"Absolutely," he said, picking up the plastic Mjolnir that rested on the other side of the bed. "You wanna get laid tonight? Wear the lingerie."

"That's not really a costume," Dean bashfully said. Sam rolled his eyes and gestured to the headband that laid on the pillow case, and on the top were sparkly black —

"Cat ears?!" Dean hoarsely shouted. Sam laughed and walked out of the bedroom.

"Put it on or don't get laid." Dean sighed and glanced around the room before quickly snatching up the clothing and rushing to the bathroom.

•••

The feeling of the panties beneath his dark jeans was too much as they arrived at the party. His dick was hyper and excited and Dean willed his hard-on to go down throughout the entire drive to the party.

He ended up not wearing the heels, because, Hell no, but he did wear the thigh highs, and the top, and the animal ears. Over his lingerie he had worn a pair of black skinny jeans, a black Henley, and black Converse. The secret was for somebody to find out.

Sam was already flirting with a woman, leaving Dean alone and lost in the wilderness of horny twenty-somethings. And it wasn't rude to say that because Dean himself was a horny twenty-something.

Walking into the kitchen, he saw who was possibly the hottest man he'd ever laid eyes on, wearing a black button up (rolled up to his sleeves) and black dress pants, accompanied by a white tie and fucking white suspenders. Dean didn't know what the fuck he was dressed as, but it was hot.

The guy in the get up was leaned against the corner of the kitchen, studying the room and Dean swallowed thickly as he sat down at the counter, grabbing a handful of pretzels and keeping his eye on Hot Guy as he ate.

"Hey, baby boy," a rough voice suddenly growled in his ear. Dean tensed up and felt a hand on his shoulder and breath against his cheek. He glanced over at the hot guy in the corner, who seemed alarmed, but stayed in his spot, watching intently.

"Hello," Dean said, turning to see a very large, very gruff man dressed as a cowboy, smirking at him.

"Why don't you be a good little boy for Daddy and come upstairs?" The man licked his lips and moved his hand up to the back of Dean's neck.

"I think I'll stay here," Dean replied, clenching his jaw. He quickly shot his eyes at the hot guy in the corner, who now looked almost angry.

"C'mon, you know you want it." The man set his hand on Dean's crotch and Dean went into get the fuck off of me mode and pushed the man away, but he only went back for more. "Feisty little one. Bet your cock is real pretty." The man licked up Dean's neck and Dean, once again, pushed him away, more forcefully this time.

"Get the Hell away from me," Dean said. The gruff man scowled and grabbed Dean's wrist, trying to pul him away from his seat.

"Hey, pal," a deep voice suddenly said. Dean whipped his head around to see that fucking Hot Guy had his arms crossed and was glaring at the gruff man. "Leave him alone." The man smirked and tightened his grip on Dean.