Angel

Mature. Pure (poorly written) smut. Like, seriously, there's about 300 words that aren't smut. It's pretty smutty.

••

Dean's stomach flutters as an advertisement for LOCAL HOT BOYS, LIVE! catches his eye from his normal porn site. He's getting tired of the average, everyday, cheesy gay porn plot and decides to click on the ad (which is complete with a GIF of some twink jerking it).

There are four boxes on the site saying Demon, Kitty, Daddy, and Angel accompanied by a cheesy WordArt display of Click Your Preference! Dean decides that they all seem pretty kinky, but he goes for Angel since it seems the least risky.

Dean feels his jaw drop when he sees the boy who's streaming.

The dark hair and blue eyes are undeniably Castiel's. Castiel. Innocent Cas from his English class. Dean feels anger burn up inside of him at the thought of young Castiel jacking it in front of all these guys, but the feeling is soon replaced by, Hey, he's a consenting adult.

A pop-up that has a dollar sign on it jolts Dean, and it covers up Castiel, who was close to taking his fucking pants off, and Dean sighs. He reluctantly pulls out his wallet, knowing that he's definitely going to Hell for paying to see this shit.

When the stream is resumed, Cas is laying on his bed with only his boxers, and Dean feels his breath hitch. The boy isn't really a boy. Cas is muscular as fuck. His stomach is taught and thighs thick and those shoulders – oh, God, those shoulders. Dean feels heat throughout his body and he sets his laptop to the side of his lap as he undoes his jeans and takes his dick out of his underwear, pushing the boxers down to mid-thigh. He pulls the laptop back onto his screen and watches intently.

Cas is smirking slightly, and he leans forward to look at the pool of incoming comments. There are at least 40 already. "You want me to take out my cock?" Cas' deep voice asks in a mocking tone. Dean feels his own erection twitch and Cas sits back onto the wall, palming over his bulge. Dean's suddenly very glad his roommate is gone for the night.

"All you guys are filthy," Cas' voice teasingly says. "But then again, I'm the one jerking my cock for you all. So..." His voice trails off as he finally, finally, slips off his underwear, tosses them to the side, and leans back, giving Dean and the rest of the viewers a clear shot.

Dean grabs ahold of his cock and winces. Cas is fucking huge. The guy's about nine inches and thick, and Dean isn't even sure if he's fully hard yet. Dean feels like he should feel pathetic, his seven inch dick doing no good for his self esteem, but he can't help but be extremely turned on by the gap in size.

The flooding comments as Cas teases himself make Dean furious. One hand slowly stroking himself, Dean picks up his phone and unlocks it, scrolling through his contacts, and smirking when he sees that he still has Castiel's number saved from that time when they had to do a project together.

Dean's cheeks are burning as he watches Cas scramble for his phone, dick actually becoming harder when he reads the contact name, and Dean feels his knee involuntarily jerk. Cas bites his lip and looks at the screen. "Answer it? You guys want me to answer it. You're all sick, kinky, bastards."

But Cas answers Dean's call anyway, and it's hotter than Dean imagined. "Hello?" he asks. Dean fights back as groan as he watches Cas begin to stroke himself on the screen.

"Hey... uh, Cas? It's me, Dean," he says, cursing at how clipped his voice sounds. He keeps his eyes locked on his laptop screen as the begins to increase the pace of his hand.

"Ah, yes, Dean," he says, but it's hushed. "What can I do for you?"

Dean almost blurts out, fuck me, but that seems like too much, so instead, he chooses, "I, uh, was wondering if maybe you'd like to hang out? Like now?" The Cas on the laptop tilts his head back and begins to full on fuck his hand.

"Dean, now's, ah, probably not the best time." Dean feels his muscles clench at Cas' voice. He's completely wrecked.

"Why not?" Dean bites his lip and watches as Castiel's breathing begins to pick up.

"I'm busy, Dean." That's a fucking growl, and Dean whimpers, actually whimpers.

"Dammit, Cas," Dean says. "I was hoping you weren't. Guess now I'll just have to watch your live stream."

"Fuck," Cas groans, and Dean feels another wave of hotness pass over him as Castiel begins to grind his hips. "H-How did you--You find it?"

Dean closes his eyes and leans back into the pillow. "Musta been fate. Cas, I'm getting off to you right now."

Castiel's moan that comes over the phone is so loud that Dean's afraid the neighbors can hear. "Oh, my God," Cas chokes out. "You're joking."

"No," Dean says, voice strained. He can feel himself nearing the edge. "Fuck no. You're fucking gorgeous. Your big cock is making me so hard, Cas." Dean pulls his phone away from his ear and puts it on speaker, mutes the sound from his laptop, and watches Cas intently as he sucks on his forefinger.

"Dean," Cas pants. He's completely gone for it, stomach muscles clenching. "It's always been you. Ever since I saw you that day in English. I wanted - fuck - you." Dean quickens his pace on his cock, the tip red and his balls tight.

"You're gonna make me cum, Cas," Dean says. He takes his finger and reaches back, presses it against his hole, and his eyes roll back into his head.

"Yeah, baby?" he hears Castiel saying. "I'm right there with you. Tell me what you're doing."

The pet name causes Dean's cock to jerk in his hand, and he's losing his mind, and presses his index finger into his hole, just barely past the rim. "G-Got one finger in my ass and I'm jacking off. Wanna come, Cas. Want it so bad."

"Me too, Dean."

Dean feels like every nerve on his body is tingling and his stomach hollows out. "Cas, oh," he gasps.

"Come on, Dean. Do it for me. Come for me, baby."

Dean squeezes his eyes shut and he moves his hand from his ass to his sheets, clutching at them desperately as he blows his load all over his stomach, babbling about God knows what, but he hears Cas and Fuck a few times. His ears are ringing and he's panting by the time that it's over, and he's disoriented for a few moments before he hears Castiel's voice again.

"Dean, shit, look at your laptop." The voice sounds hurried and Dean brings himself to sit up against his headboard and open his eyes to see Cas, hand firmly around the base of his dick, the other holding his phone up to his ear.

"Yeah," Dean says. "I'm right here."

"Wanted to wait," Cas groans. "For you to see it." Dean feels his spent dick and, for some odd reason, his heart flutter at that.

"Then do it, baby," Dean growls. "Come, Castiel."

Dean watches in awe as Castiel drops his phone from his face, his huge cock spurting out onto his chest. Cas' lips are parted slightly and he's moaning like a fucking porn star (which he kinda is, to be honest) and his eyes are shut tight, and Dean's pretty sure he's never seen anything so beautiful before.

••

When Castiel's live stream is over, it's well past midnight, and Dean gets a text from Castiel saying, Panera at 7:00 tomorrow? Want to get to know you more. Promise I won't bite.

Although, in the many years that pass and continue to fly by, Dean finds out that Castiel does bite sometimes, and the sex is never disappointing. It's pretty hot.