BEFORE READING.

Please note that none of the chapter in this fiction is proof-read or professionally edited.

Copyright. MaNan-The Boy Who Learnt To Live; From The Girl Who Wanted To Die.© ThatLogophile. January 2016.

Hola People ❤,

So some of you might have seen me here before, some of you might have not. So, here I am with a story, A Fan-Fiction on the Hottest Couple of the Tellywood (My perception, No offence!) Manik-Nandini or as you popularly know them, MaNan.

Since I don't know if I am the first person to write this story with this idea but I do not own the idea. It could be that you might have thought about it even before me but since I am more a reader than a writer, I have possibly read many fan-fictions here and I don't see this idea used.

So, here are a few things you should NOT DO if you are reading my story or not.

1.) Do not copy my story to any other site.

You yourself imagine that you won't like when your hard work is stolen, even I am a human and I WON'T LIKE IT EITHER.

P.S- Plagiarism is a crime, Plagiarism is a crime!

2.) This is not a cliché fan-fiction, just to let you know so if I find some non-cliché scenes from my story with or without dialogues and are presented in other ways, it won't really be good!

3.) English is my second language so you may find grammatical errors in the book, perhaps a lot of them. You just have to IGNORE THEM.

4.) Do not expect steamy and erotic romance in this book.

5.) Use of words please update soon, post the next part asap and stuff ain't allowed in my story. You will get one part a week and I think its enough. Being a reader myself I know that you get attached to the story but see it from our view as well, mine specially.

I can't sit on the couch all day with either my phone in hand or laptop on my lap. I have more things to do, its not like I am always busy, its about priorities. Isn't it obvious that if I have started the story I will very much update it, may it be a bit late?

6.) Do not be a silent reader, Please. I don't really dislike silent readers but at times its discouraging to see all your hard work go in vain when your story isn't being appreciated or criticized. I am all open to criticism but not to hate. There's a thin line between criticizing the story and hating it. I am not paid to write this book, I write only because 1) I like to write 2) You love to read. I would be really glad if I would get to know about your views about this story.

So,Enough about the story. Now you should actually thank iluvmanik_xoxo and sasha041995 because they were the ones who wanted me to write this story when I was unsure about it myself, LostinFantasy13for being an awesome buddy & TeenageMusicLover13 and ferryzerry for making me believe that not everyone hates me!.

Banner Credits = My Buddy, iluvmanik_xoxo, isn't she awesome? Hey, I know she is.

If you want a particular scene to be added in the story or have some suggestions, DO NOT hesitate to PM me any time, sometimes I might reply late but I definitely will. But please remember the story will go the way I want it to. I might separate the couple at times but they separate to get back togethar, in a more pleasing and appealing way, naa?

Every chapter except for the prologue and the epilogue will be private. You'll have to follow me to read this.

So now, Enjoy the prologue and let me know how was it.

Vote.Comment.Share

And always remember, ILoveeeYouuu! ❤

~ ThatLogophile