Ch-6|Nyonika isn't my girlfriend! (Last Chapter)

crap, such a hygenic poem!

MANIK.

Well, The poem I wrote wasn't really this bad! I mean one day soha said that I've got skills, so I wrote her a poem but Nandini's reaction of being disgusted doesn't really make sense. The poem rhymed, right? then what's the big deal?

"Nandini, like the poem wasn't that bad, it rhymed. So, bhagwan ne tumhe jo itni sundar shakal di hai; usse bandar ki shakal mein kyoon convert kr rhi ho?"

well, she was looking down, I don't know at what thing but when I said this her head immediately shot up and her eyes were almost burning as if they were spitting fire. I SAID NOTHING WRONG OKAY!

"Well Mr. Manik for your kindest information your ex-girlfriend really had a big heart, I mean after this poem she just broke up with you- you know what? had I been in her place right, I would have broken your face into million little pieces." she spat.

YES, YES, YES, YES! I WAS RIGHT. SHE'S A LITTLE HAMMER! YES!

" Nandini, CALM DOWN!" I took her name softly and then yelled the last two words!

WHO IS SHE TO BREAK MY FACE? WHO? WHO'S SHE?

Well, She's Nandini.

Great, Such a vital information. I didn't know about this!

Abb pta chal gya naa? HAPPY?

Well, wait. She said, had she been in Soha's place, right? Matlab she's already dreaming of being Nandini Manik Malhotra.

La La La La Laa!

"Waise, ye tumhaare ghar hai?" she looked around the room and asked.

"Nopes Nandini, ye mere chacha ka ghar hai, you know." well, sarcasm was pretty much clear here but this girl loves to embarrass me.

"tum karte raho bakwas, I asked you because the walls of these rooms are bit blue and mostly pink in colour, so definitely this isn't your room."

                             (Bedroom Goals❤)

(Bedroom Goals❤)

why do girls have to keep a tinge of pink colour in their bedroom, That too a girl like Mukti?

"Well, Miss Einstein, it's mukti's room where we are right now and this is my home. Not my dad or chacha's. Understood? I can live on my own I don't bloody need their help, okay?" I shouted at her which I shouldn't have but I won't say sorry!

"Tum hyper kyoon ho rhe ho? Bilkul Mr.Yash Malhotra ki tarah?" Yash Malhotra? How does she know Dad?

"Tumne kya kaha abhi? Yash Malhotra?" I asked her about it. Isn't she a mad-mad fangirl of me? Who pretended that she was dying to fool you and tera bakra banake chali gyi!