Prologue

So okay, Let it go this way?
Should I? Leave it like the way its going?
Am I sure? I am sure. Wait, Am I?
Pakka naa? Aiyappa help,naa?
Ok, let go for it? Again?

Crap. Why can't I even die peacefully? And why does it always happen to me?

It has become just so annoying now. To be honest I can even write a book on my failed attempts on trying to die every time. It feels like that even death hates me.

Last time, 3 months ago I tried my 4th attempt to die after gulping down the ALL OUT (Mosquito Repellent) REFILL my room-mate got for us since the mosquitoes turned out to be our biggest enemies sometime back, but Magic! I got saved. Rather than dying I was admitted in the hospital for two months and a half. Doctors some how saved me but I lost my poor voice then and guess what? I got it back just yesterday! And on the top of that my room-mate didn't show even an element of sympathy towards me, she was all mad over me for wasting her Rs.85, Yeah! That's how much the refill costed!*THE WARNING ON THE LABEL DIDN'T JUST WORK*

And now I am going to do the honours of dying again. I am currently standing on the railings of a bridge that can fall off any moment now. But why is it not happening?

Its making me impatient now, when will you fall dear, when will you? Even those little mosquitoes are kinder than you!

Fuck, even while dying,I am thinking about mosquitoes? Pathetic.

But what if I don't die? I mean this river beneath is almost dry, and if I end up breaking my bones and not dying. I don't want to visit the hospital again.

Even before this 'Zeher Peene Wala' stunt I tried to hang myself from a fan, but by ayiappa's grace, wo neeche girke toot gya! I am not so fat, c'mon! And I ended up in the hospital yet again because I had hurt my butt hard. Now even doctor would have been fed up of seeing same person again and again. Why wouldn't he?

Shut up Brain, Nandini Murthy is trying to die here, so just FOCUS, Okay?

But think about Nandu, what if you end up in the hospital again? Hey, I have a solution, I will call and tell my room-mate to feed my flesh and bones to the stray dogs behind our apartment. I could be useful before dying to anyone, anyway; at least.

But let's reconsider my decision, Why should I live?

#Reason1= I and Navya pay the rent of our apartment together, 50:50 So, I shouldn't die because I won't let her pay for 2 people.

But isn't it that she earns thrice as more as I do? So it shouldn't be a major problem for her.
Reason1- CHECK!

#Reason2= Maybe because I am her only confident?
But she shares her secrets with her gold-fish too, I know its weird, after all its Navya Naveli.
Reason2- CHECK!

#Reason3= Just because I have to revenge my heartbreak from Madhyam ?
Oh no, that poor guy is already in coma from last perhaps 6 months because of my fierce slap, No, wait the slap wasn't so fierce but after I slapped him, he tripped over the bar stool, to prevent himself from falling he held other stool and in order to get up, his head struck the bar counter and a bottle of vodka fell over his head. Tch Tch Tch, Bechara!
Reason3- CHECK!

But now let's list why should I die?
Its simple!

My life sucks!
My life sucks!
My life sucks!
My life sucks!
My life sucks!
My life sucks!

Need I say more?

So, Okay now its decided that I am going to die. So, on the count of 1, Nandu just jump! Oka?
5
.
.
.
.
4
.
.
.
.
3
.
.
.
.
2
.
.

Wait, why do I hear such noises behind me which occurs when them, THE COPS are behind you. Cut it straight, its the SIREN of a POLICE JEEP! Shit, what could be better?

Since I was facing the river side and the jeep was behind my back, my courage to face them just evaporated like the water in this river would have. NANDINI YOU ARE NO WAY GOING TO CHANGE YOUR DECISION, JUST DIE; OKAY?

So without even facing them I started blabbering "I know sir I am stupid that I am going to commit suicide in front of your eyes but I don't have any option left now, I don't wish to live any more since my suckish life has beaten up the shit out of me, I know I sound very idiotic here but I can't do anything now, if it would have been some other time here, ayiappa swear! I would have stopped but don't try to stop me here, I just want to die, please!"

I waited for a minute or two, still no response I decided to turn the other side and what I saw was enough to boil my blood!

...

PHEW! DONE WITH THE PROLOGUE NOW, WHO WISHES TO READ THE NEXT CHAPTER PLEASE MAKE THE ⭐ SHINE BRIGHT AND LET ME KNOW YOUR VIEWS IN THE COMMENT BOX.

So, Lets meet with the update next week and till then if you have any problem with the story or have some sorts of suggestions you can PM me.

LOVE AND REGARDS~

ThatLogophile