Ch-1|Why Me?

I waited for a minute or two, still no response I decided to turn the other side and what I saw was enough to boil my blood!

A guy with a commendable height, being sinfully handsome was laughing so bad as if Kapil Sharma just cracked the most hilarious joke of the decade. Ok. I admit he was hot, very hot to be precise and of we zoom into his face, his chocolatey hazel eyes looked capable enough to hypnotise every other lady he would come across. A smile, rather a huge-huge smile was playing over his lips and it seemed to be the most beautiful treasure possessed by him, a sharp killer jawline which could cut through a paper and-and-and that mole, yeah! It acted like a cherry on the cake. He seemed to be the prince charming of every other woman's fantasy; including mine.

WAIT.
WHAT?
DID I JUST CALL HIM 'MY' PRINCE CHARMING?

YES, I DID.
Fuck!

He was standing about 20 feet away from me with his hands resting on his knees which would prevent him from falling down since he laughing like a maniac.
Now not-happily I can conclude two things
1) I have been fooled. 2) The person who be-fooled me is DAMN HOT.

Urghhhh....!! Nandini he stopped you. I already hate him.

Do I, Really?

No.
Fuck! Fuck!

"Iss idiot ko mera hi bakra banana tha?" I muttered silently under my breath which isn't even audible to me. Wow!

I looked up to him, He was still laughing.
I mean, Kyaaa...?

"Will you please stop laughing?" I screamed. No action. He was still laughing. "Will you please stop laughing Mr. Whatever" this time I yelled on the top of my voice. Ok. Some action.

Since I was standing on the railing and he was on the road. I had to look down if I would want to see him.

He looked up to me. Ok.
He stopped laughing for 2-4 seconds. Great.
And started laughing harder again. Crap.

I mean why on earth I have bumped into this good looking but good-for-nothing someone? But why is he following me?

Is he a private detective hired by Navya for me, since I have tried doing not-so-good things earlier and she is a hundred percent sure that I can do it again? but if it's so- he is failing in his job miserably

Is he a gone-gaga lover?- Nahi! hota toh abb tak pro maar chuka hota!

"tum kya pagal ho?" to be honest I asked him genuinely for I sensed he might need a psychiatrist or some sort of a veterinary to treat him. I mean, its 2016 and yahaa kuchh bhi ho sakta hai!

"kyaa...?" came the reply- enough to annoy this already annoyed person more.

"meine poocha ki kya tum pagal ho?" this time I really-really had to yell because it doesn't seem to me that this man has got a normal hearing.

"nahi, bass mera dimaag kharab hai". Ok, there was an awkward silence between us. But the silence seemed good. At least I wouldn't have to hear his annoying but not-so-annoying voice again.

He looked up at me, again. The previous action again? No, No god please!

But he didn't laugh this time. Surprise! surprise! BUT GOOD-NEWS!

HAPPINESS DOESN'T LAST LONG.

He started laughing again, but on what?

I didn't find it funny. DID YOU?

I turned to the other side to complete my incomplete work- to jump off, since this idiot has already wasted a lot of my time. Nikkamma!

"You know what?" Is he talking to me?. I believe YES!

I turned around to finally see him standing straight with a smirk plastered on his lips. YUMMY!

"talking to me?" I asked, even though I knew the answer I felt like asking, aise hi.

"No, I am talking to the man lurking behind you trying to do what you were doing before we bumped" he replied me like this. How rude! but still I turned around to see if it was really happening what he just said, Nopes! Fooled again-Shame on me! I turned around again to see a victorious smirk on his face.

why this smirk? why, oh why?

"Urghh, first thing, that was rude. second thing, its not 'us' who bumped but it was you who had to poke his nose in my personal matter and third thing, uss 'THE LURKING MAN' waale joke pe hasna tha?" , umm I tried to sound pretty sarcastic here. I 'tried' because sarcasm isn't my cup of tea. wait, I'll prefer coffee.

" Okay, so I'll answer your questions as per the order. 1st thing I dont care if it was rude. 2nd thing, okay, I bumped and 3rd thing pe to hasna tha! tumhe hasi nhi aayi to I am not at fault. got it?" rude, yet again. but why do I care?

"Tumse to baat hi karna waqt zaaya krna hai, khair choddo; ye batao! tumne mujhe roka kyoon?" I said trying to look annoyed.

"according to the 309 section in the Indian Panel Code; committing suicide has been declared unlawful, toh agar tum margyi to tumhe jail bhi ho sakti hai, I mean think about it!", Ye aadmi kya psycho hai? mujhe marne ke baad jail mein kyoon koi dalega?

"Umm;mujhe zaraa ye batana ki kya tum bahadur shah zafar ke time se yahaa pe transfix hue ho? because ye rule to IPC se 11 december, 2014 ke din hatt chuka hai! wake up dude!"

"uff maine sab kuch socha tha but ye nhi socha tha ki tum smart hogi, I mean kaise?" he tried to sound cool, but failed.

"But tumne ye kyoon nhi socha ki mein smart bhi ho sakti hu?" I tried to sound curious, because i really was!

"kyoonki smart log tumhaari tarah suicide nhi krte idiot!" he has a point to be honest! but wait. DID HE JUST CALL ME AN IDIOT?

...

So, Ok this chapter is dedicated to gazal92 since she was the first person to vote and comment on the prologue and LostinFantasy13, I hope this might cheer you up! So be the nandini of my life and let the star shine bright ( okay, I know it was lame af, still)

LOVE AND REGARDS~

ThatLogophile