Ch-3| Aam Ka Aachar.

MANIK

I picked her up and started walking towards my house; although she looked chubby she was almost feather weight, it was so easy to carry her and walk home. 

But she was silent all the way and mujhe chup-chaap-charlie type log bilkul pasand nhi hai! so I thought to initiate the conversation. 

"ek question poochu?" I asked her hoping to get a reply in affirmative to which she replied "karo poochne ka kasht" CRAP!

 I thought only I was sarcastic here, but ye toh meri bhi naani nikli, still asked her her one of the two questions that I never got an answer of! "achha ye batao; ye melody itni chocolaty kyoon hai?" I saw her staring at me in dis-belief and expected a huge volcano type gusse ka eruption from her but what she said left me shocked,

DO YOU KNOW WHAT SHE SAID? 

Nhi? To dekhlo!

she said "melody khao khud jaan jaao!" I was speechless here,not because I was quite very much happy to see her sarcastic as me, but because she was the first person on her who could actually make me run out of words.

I saw a victorious smirk on her face- I hated it when people win over me so I asked her another most difficult question of last year, i.e 2015 "why did katappa kill bahubali?" abb toh I ceratinly thought she'll get angry and that was what happened!

"yaar tum bhi hadd pagal ho, mujhe kaise pta hoga ki katappa ne bahubali ko kyoon mara? voh thodi naa mera koi chacha lagta hai!" OK! she has a point! 

After some minutes of silent walking-she said

"achha sunna meri ek help karoge please?" she said please to me! now please pinch me someone! 

"kya tumne mujhe please bola?" I asked her trying to re-assure my self that she said please only to me! 

"bakwaas band karo aur ye batao are you carrying your phone with you?" khadoos! she can't even say please to me again- kitni zaalim hai ye! "haan hai mere paas phone- kya karogi tum uska?"
I asked her because it can be a possibility that she might think I have a girl friend; afterall this hot boy, obviously I mean I  am single! she would call up my girlfriend and tell her that her man is carrying a girl to his home!
BUT AISA NHI HOGA! BECAUSE I AM SINGLE ( girls don't faint, please!)

"Aachar daalungi uska-aam ka; khaana hai tumhe?"
Trust me if she is saying the truth then toh Definitely, after all who doesn't love AAM KA AACHAR!

"Agar tum sachh Bol rhi ho toh why not? I Loveeeeeeeeee Aam ka aachar!" I said licking my lower lip- I dont think I looked real sexy but she was biting her lower lip- effects of being in the arms of Manik Malhotra!

bakwaas band karonaa aur mujhe apna phone do; ek bar mien chalne-firne ki halat mien hojau fir I will gift you sacks of mango pickles as the token of gratitude, okay?" SACKS OF MANGO PICKLE- LOTTERY! 

I just nodded and handed her my phone she looked at me with suspicious eyes and then shifted her gaze towards some other side- I took it as an action of rejection from her side then I realised that she had both of her hands wrapped around my neck and no way she could make a call without using her hand- okay! that's obvious but she can't complete the action without falling down! so I put her down near a milestone and I myself sat above it while handed MY phone back to her!  but she denied taking it and instead narrated me the number so I could call! 

I mean mein kya uska personal assistant hu? jo saare uske bataye kaam karega! buff! 

after I called the number was seeming to be switched off- so, since it was about 5-6 minutes since I lasted cracked a joke I decided to crack one now! she looked at me with pleading eyes- eager to know about the response from the other side since I was still on the phone I started narrating a poetry 

"naa jeene ki aarzoo na marne ka khauff!"

I looked at her and she was looking towards me with disgusting eyes since she was hoping a reply from her dear friend she just called but all her hopes came crashing down when I started to speak shit again

"Irshad toh boliye" I said because I wanted to lift her mood up!

"haan tum toh apne muh se kachra nikalo and mein irshad bolu! great- abb ye batao navya ne kya bola?"  she screamed at me! hawww! 

ek toh I am helping her and uske upar se she said mein apne muh se kachra nikalta hu- do I look like a dustbin to her? 

"jab tak irshad nhi bologi; mein nahi bataunga! katti"  did that katti action that toddlers do when they don't feel like talking to their fellow mate! 

"achha theek hai- irshaaaadd!" she screamed- why does she always have to scream- loudspeaker kahi ki! 

I continued-

"naa jeene ki aarzoo, na marne ka khauff

 naa jeene ki aarzoo naa marne ka khauff

 the number you are dialling is currently switched off!"

 I looked at her and she didn't look happy- huh! why does she have to be serious all the time! nevertheless why do I care!

WAIT- I DO! 

...

HOLLAA! 

  I AM SO SORRY Saniya_Memon that I couldn't update yesterday I am really very sorry trust me tried my best I even typed half of the update but couldn't make it. I know aaj-kal mein time se pehle update de deti hu but kya karu?so I don't really know ki when will you get the next update but possibly it won't be according to the schedule and I might update any time if the circumstances allow me to type. Anyway I wont rant much here,and thelovesickteenager diddaa! don't worry aur mauke aayenge and we'll go to meet him together okay? so smile. 

Do hit like and comment if the chapter was worth it, I have always said vote for my book if you consider'em worth it- otherwise formality thingy ke liye vote mat karna! 

LOVE AND REGARDS~

ThatLogophile