Ch-5|Constipation, Like Really?

"Hawww, Do I annoy you?" She asked- and if she is hoping that I'll say NO, then Congratulations Darling, you are wrong.

NANDINI.

I instantly made puppy pleading face to reduce his anger since it was on his nose, did I mention that he looks cute when his nose is red. Well, if not then OK 'I Nandini Murthy, thereby declare that the man who is siting in front of me now and staring at my face like I am his long lost piece of chicken, looks cute while his nose is red'.

"Yes you annoy me, you annoy me more than anyone in this world, Yo-you annoy me more than Arvind Kejriwal, Narendra Modi and Rahul Gandhi does. You just annoy me! Like a house fly!" He said all this and OK, he was quite very much angry on someone for something and that someone was me and something I don't know!

"Toh meine kahaa tha ko chotta bheem banke mujhe marne se bacha lo? Tum toh khud hi ye mahaan kaam krne aaye the thinking that you'll be making headlines very next morning?"
He looked a little bit gloomy when I finished my lecture and didn't even say a word after that, I have hit the write chords eh?

"Achha leave how is your b-bu; vo-vo yo-your-r, Matlab tu-tum ka-aise, mera matlab, ufff!"
Excuse me? If its like he is talking to me in Dutch language, then please! I don't speak any other language than Hindi and English!

"Tum chuk-chuk gaadi ki tarah break laga-laga ke mujhse kyoon baat kr rhe ho? Or is it like you are a toy car and I have to spin the invisible key at your back to recharge you?" I finished just to see him looking at me with narrowed eyes when I heard some giggling. I looked towards the direction where this sound was coming from when for the first time I saw 4 well dressed good looking people standing at the gate. They might be his friends!