Ch-4|Superman, Eh?

WAIT- I DO! 

"Will you please stop day dreaming and carry me to place where I can sleep peace fully?" firse khadoos! problem kya hai iski- she wants to sleep naa, okay! I will leave her in the very next stable I find! GOOD IDEA, Manik! 

I picked her up and started walking again, this time I felt her to be a little heavier than she was the last time, does she put on weight every time I put her down? 

we walked, rather I walked till my house carrying this dumbbell with me, on the way she fell asleep. I shouldn't be saying this but yes- she did look cute, definitely not that vicious sly fox or an animal who just escaped from the circus! 

I reached my home, thankfully my apartment has just three floors- and mine is the last one. Great.  I had to climb up all the way because this potato in my arms didn't really fit inside the left, fit toh kya? she was like a barrier on the lift door who wasn't letting this poor boy to enter inside the lift so after trying for effinn 2 times! (thanks for the curse girls, I am lazy and I know it.) Ichucked the idea off and decided to use the stairs, carrying this not-so-feather weight girl in my arms was so similar to that of trekking all my way to the Everest. 

I entered my house just to see a bunch of four idiots staring at me in horror- I

I entered my house just to see a bunch of four idiots staring at me in horror- I...I haven't committed some serious crime and escaped from the prison that they are staring at me like that, Ok. I get that look; GET READY MR.MALHOTRA, abb toh class lagegi! 

since, she was getting heavier by ever damn passing second- I felt an urge to drop her to the bedroom and I did so just to find those same four people looking at me with suspicious eyes. 

I'll be honest here, when my god boy Dhruv has those 'Xs' on his forehead, I know he looks funny- but his this funny kind of scares me. 

"Mein toh raste se jaa rha tha, 
mein vada-pav khaa rha tha,
mein toh faltu jokes crack kr rha tha
raste se jaa rha tha, vada-pav khaa rha tha, jokes suna rha tha
mujhe ladki mili toh mein kya karu!
mujhe ladki mili toh mein kya karu?" 

cabir started singing in his all time un-famous sarcastic tone, but it didn't go well with the timing this time. 

"oops, wrong timing" he said in a low voice that can be heard in the neighbourhood as well, not so low Ok! 

"very wrong timing Cabir, very wronggg timing" mukti said stressing on the word wrong because somewhere she wants me to look at the time, I did look at the time and I wasn't happy- no on was! it was 12:30 and I was supposed to be home by 10 as I told'em that I was at Shankar Corner eating vada-pav and cracking jokes!

But but all of this gumnaam ladki bachao mission happened just now! I came home late now I'll have to give them a long-long-long explanation of everything that happened to me, from Vada-Pav to that little Potato; in detail

You dumbass- explanations are given in detail.

"Can we please talk after settling down on the couch with some Masala Chai?"

"Nopes" Chipped Mukti, "We can't"

On your face, Malhotra!

"Tujhe ye aafat mili kahaa se?" Did Cabir just call her aafat? Great. That shorty has a new name now!

"Sadak par aur kahaa!" Hell yeah, it was a cliché one liner to use, but it came handy. Anyway wo thodi naa mujhe Club 69 mein mili hai Jo mein jhoot bolunga! Correct!

"And yeah, you were all in action imitating SuperMan who is on a quest to save the world, eh?" After a long silence retorted Alya, She used to be the quietest one among us but buri sangati ka asar!

I noticed mera Lal, Neela, Hara, Peela Dhruv being quite. Toofan se pehle ki shanti maybe?

"Buddy, tu kuchh nhi bolega?" I said firlmy but sooner I realised that I had rung the wrong bell and things ain't going to be fine now!

"Mein kya bolu buddy, tu meri kab sunta hai! Wahi typical kuttay kamine waali harkatein karega and fir poochega buddy tu kuchh nhi bolega!"
I looked at him first then at others who were looking at him with so-wide eyes, so was I!
I mean I never heard Dhruv swearing- not in my this lifetime of course! That too in Hindi! Damn!

"Kya baat hai topiwaale, abb tere muh se bhi phool barasne lag gye! Good going Good Boy!" Said Cabir-Okay, I have to accept that my this batman is pro at easing the situations, at least for me! 

"Achha, keeping everything aside, hai kon ye?" Mukti asked the question I wanted to avoid. What would I answer her? That I carried a kaddu like little cute girl to my home jiska mere ko naam bhi nahi pta! Impressive Manik.

"Aaaauuuuhhhhh" just then I heard her soft scream and rushed towards her with other following!

"Abb kya hua tumhe? Ain't we all enough that you will wake our neighbours as well and annoy them" I asked being frustrated- I shouldn't have done the honours of saving her initially.

"Hawww, Do I annoy you?" She asked- and if she is hoping that I'll say NO, then Congratulations Darling, you are wrong.

...

So I know I had to update today so I did, But in so crucial time, I am a partial insomniac (I think that) so all night I typed this just for you guys! So I am sorry I really will be able to update after march only, if possible I might give you guys an update on 2nd March- my birthday Okay so I will try to update a couple of chapters this month- trust me I will try but if it won't happen- heartfelt apologies in advance! 

Love and regards~

ThatLogophile