|Epilogue|

(So just to let you guys know, this part is of almost 2000 words, I even missed my after-party since my exams ended today just to write you guys this epilogue. Vote and comment. Silent readers, you can at least open up today?)
_____

She walked out of my life, Is this the end of us?

I ran behind her to stop her- somewhere I succeeded.
"Nandini stop listen to me for the last time? Please" Sheck! I was pleading!

"Now what?", she asked! Well yes, what should I ask her? I can't ask her to pay the rent! Certainly NO!

"Ummm-Wohhhh, mujhee-like.I mean-ann, like", I was fumbling! I was scared! Shame on you Malhotra!

Shame shame puppy shame.

"Speak up damn it! I don't have the whole day to waste on a jerk like you!" Why is she behaving all cranky? Gandi baat.

"I wanted to ask that do you watch doctor who?" Well, yes! That was the only thing that stricked my mind at the moment and I asked her!
"Whattt?" She looked rather frustrated!

Am I frustrating?

"I asked do you watch Doctor Who?"

"Yes, I do! So?", she replied.

"Well he goes on all over exploring the universe yet he never goes alone. His companion accompanies him. I'll be your that companion, i'll be your K-9.", I said this with all the emotions of the universe mixed into it, but it went into the gutter when she replied, "No thank you! You're already sacked".

Well yeah, I was. But I can't let her go alone. "Nandini why do I think that you purposely want to go alone, like 'raat akeli hai bujhh gye diye types?', maybe?"