one

Knock Knock! The loud tapping on his door echoes throughout his quiet office, when no answer was heard Chanyeol's secretary slowly opens the door, folders and document papers in his hands. His shaky hands holding the door knob as he sees his boss sitting on his swivel chair, his dark eyes boring holes into the secretary. "S-sir Park.. I just came here to deliver some documents..." Junmyeon, his secretary says slowly walking into the room as he turns around to close the door behind him.

Chanyeol stares at the documents his secretary is holding, his fingers playing with his black ballpen on the desk. "Lay them down here and leave me." Chanyeol straight forwardly says with a cold tone, his deep and dark voice bouncing off the walls.

With a gulp, Junmyeon lays the papers, bowing right after and leaving his boss' office right away. Chanyeol lets out a deep sigh, picking his phone up as his fingers swipe over the screen looking for his boyfriend. He puts the phone up against his ear, the ringing sound echoing throughout the room.

"Hello?"

"Kyungsoo-ah, Want to go on a date tonight?" Chanyeol asks his lips quirking up.

"Sure, pick me up at 8. See you later, love you." Kyungsoo ends the conversation knowing that Chanyeol won't say 'I love you' back.

Kyungsoo is Chanyeol's boyfriend, he is a chef. His restaurants are all over South Korea. Chanyeol and Kyungsoo met through business. Since Chanyeol is the new CEO of The Park Hotels, holding millions of different hotels around their beloved country, Chanyeol was in need of a catering service to celebrate the opening for one of their brand new hotels.

Chanyeol stumbled upon Kyungsoo's restaurants, the small man catching the taller man's eye. After the success of the welcoming party with Kyungsoo's help, Chanyeol approached the chef with a nervous look.

"M-mr. Kyungsoo... Want to go out?" Chanyeol asks scratching the back of his neck, hoping for a yes. Kyungsoo lets out a hearty laugh, a slight blush spreading on his cheeks. "Sure, tomorrow. 8 PM?" Kyungsoo answers. Chanyeol rejoices inside still keeping his straight face on. "Stop calling me Sir or Mr. Just call me by my name." Kyungsoo says, putting on a smile.

His perfect heart-shaped lips showing, a new fact that Chanyeol has learned. Though, they have alot of things and weird facts to know about each other.

*

Chanyeol pecks Kyungsoo's lips as he holds his hand, leading him to his car. "So where are we going?" Kyungsoo asks getting comfortable as he sits down on the passenger seat. Chanyeol starts the engine, "We're going to a simple restaurant, I'm craving for fast foods, don't ask because I don't know as well." Chanyeol starts driving, the tall buildings all over the place. Cars parked around the road causing minor bits of traffic, tall lamp posts illuminating the dark side walks.

Kyungsoo's lips quirk up into a smile, observing the beautiful environment around them. The silence in the car is peaceful, they're both used to it anyways since Chanyeol is cold-hearted and quiet while Kyungsoo was quiet as well but with a warm heart.

And that night was spent with simple food and on and off chatter between the two.

*

On the other side of South Korea. Baekhyun was busy painting a new masterpiece for his apartment. A large paintbrush in between his white and pearly teeth. Not really HIS but he has a roommate, his best friend. He begins mixing the colors to create the perfect sunset.

Mixing red, orange, yellow and purple together to create the perfect sunset. A smile slowly forming on his face, leaving the center clear from any traces of paint.