four

Weeks have passed since the dinner night and Baekhyun is left in his bedroom in his apartment, a phone in his hand. His fingers swipe through the screen, looking at pictures of cats. He lets out a sigh as he sits up on his bed.

It was really boring when Jongdae was gone, Baekhyun had nothing to do but to stare at his phone or just play around the apartment or maybe watch a movie as well. But these days were different.

Chanyeol has stopped contacting Baekhyun since the dinner night but Baekhyun longs for a simple text from Chanyeol, maybe asking him how he's been or if he wants to go out or something.

Baekhyun lets out another sigh, putting on a faint smile as he keeps on encouraging himself that Chanyeol will text him, maybe one day.

*

Chanyeol slumps his tired body on the sofa in his penthouse. Chanyeol has been noticing something about his relationship with Kyungsoo. He would notice that whenever they both go on dates, his small boyfriend would always be on his phone ignoring Chanyeol's presence. Whenever Chanyeol tells a story about his day to his small boyfriend, the other would just nod obviously not listening.

Chanyeol furrowed his eyebrows, taking his tie off. He lets out a sigh, standing up to prepare a cup of warm tea. He snooped through Kyungsoo's phone a few days, gathering some evidence.

He saw some texts with a person named Jongin. Chanyeol was hurt because all they sent were 'I love you's' and 'I miss you' and some other cheesy useless texts. Kyungsoo never did this to Chanyeol and the taller was confused.

Did Kyungsoo really love him or did he just use him?

Chanyeol was confused as hell, he was so confused. He wanted to talk to someone who could make him smile and forget all the pain and all the hurt that Kyungsoo has unintentionally did to him.

So he texted the boy who would make him laugh, smile or even chuckle with just one glance at his face.

*

Baekhyun was sitting down on the bench at the park since a certain person told him to through a text. He was licking an ice cream cone while waiting. Wearing black skinny jeans, a white t-shirt with a coat covering his entire frame due to the cold weather, his brown hair gently brushing over his forehead and a pair of gray gloves.

*

The cute image caught Chanyeol's eyes while he slowly approaches the small boy. He stopped in his tracks when he saw Baekhyun in his peaceful state. He walked to a tree instead and hid behind it, he would peek out once in a while to steal some glances at the cute boy.

He felt the edge of his lips tug upwards, a warm smile plastered on his face, this is the effect of Baekhyun to Chanyeol that the taller never felt when he was with Kyungsoo. He watches as the boy licks the ice cream as he begins to bite on the cone. 

Chanyeol stares at those pink lips that he has been praising since the dinner night. His mouth agape when he stared at those lips. Chanyeol shakes his head, leaving his daydream, dusting his coat off with his hands. He breathes in the cool winter air.

He slowly approaches the boy that is currently finishing his ice cream cone and who is also shivering due to the cold weather. He taps the shoulder of the small boy, causing Baekhyun to look up.

Ice cream smothered all over his lips after devouring the ice cream cone, he sees the person who he has been craving to see, to touch, to talk to.

"Hey," that deep voice that seems to make the other warm, Baekhyun puts on a smile, "Hello, Sir Park." Chanyeol grabs a handkerchief from his pocket as he gently holds Baekhyun's smooth chin, the handkerchief gently wiping Baekhyun's lips, "There's ice cream all over your lips, you don't look mature with ice cream all over your face, you know?" Chanyeol says as he cleans Baekhyun's lips up.

Baekhyun tenses up at the gentle touch of Chanyeol's hand on his chin while the taller cleans his lips. His heart beat going rapid, a slight shade of red creeping on to his cheeks.

"U-uh... You said that you wanted to go and watch a movie?"Baekhyun asks, just wanting to be sure.The taller nods, "Let's go, we have to be early if we don't want to miss the movie." Chanyeol says as he begins to walk.

Baekhyun grabs his sling bag, running towards Chanyeol's side."So, what are we watching Sir Park?" Baekhyun asks while he plays with the strap of his sling bag. Chanyeol gets slightly annoyed by the way Baekhyun calls him, he wants the small boy to call him by his name.

"Stop calling me Sir Park. Call me Chanyeol, I don't like the way you call me like I'm not your friend." Chanyeol says with a montone voice. "Chanyeol.." Baekhyun whispers under his breath, trying to get used to calling Chanyeol by his name.

"Good." Chanyeol says, a cold look on his face on the outside but on the inside Chanyeol feels all warm when he hears his name slip from Baekhyun's mouth. "So, we're watching a horror movie, because I like horror." Chanyeol says, again with the monotone voice. Baekhyun tenses up once he hears the word 'horror'. 

*

Baekhyun holds two buckets of popcorn in his arms while Chanyeol holds the tickets for the movie, Baekhyun just really wants to escape, maybe while Chanyeol is not looking he can disappear all of a sudden.

Oh, how he wish he had a super power.

The two finally enter the cinema house, the cold air slapping Baekhyun in the face. Baekhyun silently sighs, he follows the taller one. They sit in the back row, so they can have the 'perfect' view. Baekhyun finally sits down, handing Chanyeol the two buckets of popcorn, he wraps his arms around his small frame trying to warm himself up.

Baekhyun shivers due to the temperature inside the Cinema House. Chanyeol notices that the small boy is shaking, he takes his coat off wrapping it around the small boy's frame. "Here, so you would stop shivering." Baekhyun blushes at the sudden action, "But Boss Par--" "Chanyeol. Call me Chanyeol, remember?" Chanyeol says, raising his finger as he gently hovers it over Baekhyun's pink lips.

"I don't want you to get sick, besides I care for you."

Baekhyun's feels his heart jump as his cheeks redden.

*

-YCA