eight

To: Jongdae
4:42 PM

'Jongdae! Can you stay at Minseok's for tonight? Chanyeol is coming over and I don't want you to ruin it like how you ruin everything. Just stay there until tomorrow night. Bye!'

He sends the message to his best friend while stuck in Chanyeol's black porsche. "Damn, this man is rich. I couldn't even afford a set of paintbrushes." Baekhyun says, looking around the car.

He's currently at Chanyeol's place. Chanyeol told him to just stay in the car since Chanyeol's maids might think wrong of him and Chanyeol together.

Baekhyun's phone vibrates.

From: Jongdae
4:50 PM

'Okay fine! Just take care and don't do anything dirty. ;)'

"Damn you Jongdae." He curses under his breath. The car door suddenly opens revealing Chanyeol with a bag full of clothes, he assumes. "Here hold this." Chanyeol says giving his bag full of important stuff and clothes to Baekhyun.

"Thanks for giving me your address. I won't have to bug you. You can go to sleep, my place is actually far away from yours." Chanyeol says, leaning in. He pats Baekhyun's soft and fluffy hair.

Baekhyun tries his best to the blush from spreading across his cheeks, but since his body is not nice to him now his blush spreads. He lets out nervous breaths feeling his heart go crazy.

*

"Feel at home." Baekhyun says dropping Chanyeol's bag on the couch. Chanyeol walks into the apartment, seeing Baekhyun lay down on the couch. "It's not much of a home but for me it is, and for my roommate as well." Baekhyun says.

"I'll go ahead and prepare dinner, you can settle in my room. It's the door to your right when you walk down the hallway." Baekhyun informs the taller one as he disappears into the kitchen.

Chanyeol shoots a smile at the shorter one, he grabs his bag and walks towards the hallway. He turns to his right, following Baekhyun's orders. He twists the doorknob revealing a medium sized room. He has black and white walls and a smooth wooden floor. 

Chanyeol smiles at Baekhyun's taste for interior design, he can already sense that Baekhyun really likes to be simple.

Chanyeol also likes simple and short people. He takes his shoes off, entering the room his head almost touching the ceiling of Baekhyun's room.

Chanyeol starts to take his coat off feeling a bit relieved since his body is now free from the tight coat. He goes around Baekhyun's room trying to search for a mattress. He finds one in Baekhyun's closet, he grabs the mattress pulling it out of it's place.

He arranges the mattress on the floor, grabbing two pillows from Baekhyun's bed. He smiles in satisfaction when he sees that the mattress he currently arranged looks good and perfect for him to mess up later tonight.

*

After their dinner, Baekhyun took a quick shower. After his shower he jumps onto his bed letting Chanyeol take a shower. He hears the water droplets  drop and he can also hear Chanyeol hum a tune. 

He is still confused to why he allowed Chanyeol inside his house and allowed him to stay the night as well. He's debating with himself, he doesn't know if he is in love with Chanyeol or maybe his paranoid due to his past relationships.

He hears the door open making him turn his head, he gulps while his cheeks redden when he sees a shirtless Chanyeol with a towel wrapped around his waist.

His eyes travel down south to Chanyeol's crotch seeing a medium sized tent that's being covered by the towel. He blushes harder as he grabs a pillow and throws it at Chanyeol. "Yah! You pervert, go and change!" Baekhyun says trying to hide his red face.

Chanyeol laughs at the cute Baekhyun, "Do I look hot for you?" Chanyeol says as he approaches Baekhyun and  pats his head once again. "Okay Baekkie, I'll go and wear my clothes so that you'll stop blushing." Chanyeol teases while he leaves Baekhyun to go and change.

Baekhyun slowly takes the pillow away from his face, images of earlier makes him go crazy. 

'He actually looks hot, his abs look fine.' He says in his mind. He looks down at his stomach he lands a hand on top of his stomach, rubbing it. "I  just have a smooth stomach." Baekhyun says.

He just really has this habit of saying things thats on his mind.

*

Chanyeol lays on the mattress, he grabs a pillow and hugs it. It's dark in Baekhyun's room.

He knows that the shorter male is still awake so he turns to his side facing Baekhyun's bed. 

"Baekkie~ Are you still awake?" Chanyeol sings waiting for a reply. Baekhyun groans as an answers.

"What is it Chanyeol?" Baekhyun asks now turning to his side as well though he can't see Chanyeol. "Baekkie, call me Yeollie from now on."

Baekhyun lets out a chuckle, "Fine, Yeollie~ Go to sleep." Baekhyun demands fluttering his eyes shut. "Good night Yeollie." Baekhyun says before falling asleep.

Chanyeol lets out a low chuckle,

 "Oh my, Baekkie. I think I'm in love with you. What're you doing to me?" Chanyeol asks before falling asleep.

Falling asleep peacefully with a smile.

*

Love you guys!

Vote, comment  and enjoy!

Fact: I love reading and replying to your comments! They make me smile all day!

c:

-YCA