six

Baekhyun walks down the cold and filled streets. He has his head hung low. His cheeks are tear-stained and quite pale. He regrets saying what he has said earlier to the tall one. He already knows that the taller won't return to him anymore or won't ask anymore requests, Baekhyun just really assumes a lot.

Baekhyun knows that what he said was right but he didn't really expect Chanyeol to go and shout at him, he lets out a sigh of defeat.

He reaches his apartment, he twists the unlocked door knob since he knows that Jongdae is home. 

Darkness greets Baekhyun giving him a sign that maybe Jongdae is in his room sleeping or just watching some random TV show. He takes his shoes off as well as his cozy jacket, he plans on giving Jongdae a small visit.

Baekhyun barges into Jongdae's room with a bright smile and his arms spread widely, "Jongdae!!" Baekhyun yells, letting out a loud laugh. Jongdae is currently on his bed a laptop on his stomach browsing some music.

"Yah! You're such a loud mouth even at night!" Jongdae scolds Baekhyun with an irritated tone. Baekhyun chuckles a bit already jumping onto Jongdae's large and comfy bed, "Why do I feel this way?" Baekhyun absentmindedly says while staring into the ceiling. 

Jongdae takes his headphones off, "What happened now? Another break up or did you see someone ugly?" Jongdae teases his emotional roommate.

Baekhyun glares at Jongdae, he lets out a sigh. "It's just that Chanyeol can't accept my words. I think he can't handle criticism well and maybe he doesn't really accept his mistakes." Baekhyun says sounding proud all of a sudden which makes Jongdae laugh.

"Look, go to his office tomorrow and ask for forgiveness. Maybe his mind was still in the process of understanding your words." Jongdae encourages Baekhyun to just go for it.

*

Baekhyun holds onto his shoulder bag strap tightly, letting out a few nervous and shaky breaths. He whispers words of wisdom to himself as he lets out one last shaky breath, lifting his hand up to knock on the black painted door.

He knocks three times, "Come in." That deep voice that makes Baekhyun scared was heard. He slowly twists the doorknob and opens the door.

"Sir Park?" Baekhyun calls out for Chanyeol, peeking his head through the open space. He lets himself in, closing the door behind him. He bows in front of Chanyeol, "Sir Park, I'm sorry for my words and actions yesterday. Will you forgive me?"

*

Chanyeol stares at the smaller asking for forgiveness. He notices that the shorter's voice is quite lifeless and dull. He tilts his head a bit and notice that Baekhyun is playing with his fingers. He fixes his position. "After leaving you at the cafe, I thought about what you said." 

Chanyeol lays he's hands on the desk, "You're correct, I actually don't make enough time for him since work is eating up my time." He stands up and walks towards Baekhyun.

He wraps his arms around Baekhyun's small frame, "I do this when I realize that I do something wrong." Chanyeol says, breathing in Baekhyun's scent, smiling a bit.

"I think I should be the one who should ask forgiveness." Chanyeol says seriously, unwrapping his arms around Baekhyun's body.

"I'm sorry, Baekhyun. Will you forgive me?" 

*

Baekhyun is obviously shocked at Chanyeol's actions, he nods his head accepting Chanyeol's apology. Inwardly, he is finally relieved and happy. He bows once more and takes a step back. 

"I'll go now, just message me when you want to meet and maybe spend some time together." Baekhyun says, shooting a warm and gentle smile towards Chanyeol before he leaves the room.

*

Baekhyun walks down along the sidewalk, going back to his shared apartment. He looks around observing the streets and other people. His neck is currently covered with a large scarf since it's too cold outside.

He spots a coffee shop, planning to just buy a cup of hot chocolate instead of coffee. He enters the slightly warm shop, standing in line.

He orders a cup of hot chocolate. He patiently waits in front of the cashier, looking around again.

"Ah, Kyungsoo!" Baekhyun's perk up, hearing that familiar name. 'Isn't that Chanyeol's boyfriend?' He asks himself mentally. He gets his cup of hot chocolate, smiling at the cashier and muttering a 'thank you'.

He goes and sits down on a vacant seat, he sips his hot chocolate. "Kyungsoo, let me feed you!" He that voice and name again, a trail of laughter following after that. He turns his head around and spots Chanyeol's boyfriend with a stranger.

He grabs his phone and quickly records the scene before his own eyes. 

*

*ding!*

Chanyeol's phone vibrates notifying him that someone messaged him. He grabs his phone and swipes upwards, unlocking his phone.

"Oh, it's Baekhyun." He mumbles to himself as he checks the message. "Oh, it's in video form too." He again mumbles to himself.

He watches the video.

His heart breaks into two when he sees his 'boyfriend' with another man, way happier with this guy.

"I knew it."

*

Finally, summer vacation is here! I now have more time to update this book and my other books. I will RE-EDIT Will You. I'll make it better and fix the grammar issues.

Thank you guys for reading! Vote, comment and enjoy!

Love you all, thanks for your support ^^

-YCA