fourteen

Baekhyun sits on the stool, the paintbrush in his right hand. 

Remember the painting at the beginning? And remember how it's empty in the center?

Baekhyun begins to paint a familiar backside sitting on a bench while staring at the sunset. While he paints a smaller figure, the smaller figure laying his head on the taller's shoulder.

Baekhyun smiles at the painting,

It's Chanyeol and Baekhyun.

Baekhyun finally completed the painting he's been wanting to complete since they day he made it. Chanyeol filled his empty heart, he made him feel loved.

He made him feel complete.

*

1 Year.

Chanyeol walks back and forth in his office room, thinking of something to give Baekhyun for their anniversary.

He bites his inner lower lip while thinking. 

Flowers? Too common.

Chocolates? It's not Valentines.

My dic-- WOAH CHILL.

Chanyeol scratches his head, he can't really think of anything since he's a dumb dumb.

"Aha!" He exclaims loudly, he looks down at his pants. "Is it large enough?"

"Will it fit Baekhyun?"

*

"A pair of shoes?"

Chanyeol nods, he looks at the cashier. "I will buy a pair of shoes." Chanyeol says already grabbing his wallet out.

The woman nods as she puts the shoe box in a paper bag. Chanyeol then pays the cashier, he bows before leaving the shop.

*

Baekhyun prepares a romantic dinner night since it's their anniversary and he has to admit, he is excited.

He prepares two plates of steak and mashed potatoes, just a usual dinner. All that matters is the love that is shared between the couple.

Baekhyun sits on the other side of the table, waiting for his lover.

*

Chanyeol arrives at Baekhyun's apartment, unlocking the door since he now has a spare key as well. 

He spots his small lover, he smiles as he approaches the vacant chair, the paper bag in his hands. 

"Happy first anniversary." Chanyeol says.

*

"Are you sure?" Chanyeol asks, gently holding his lover. 

Baekhyun nods, "I trust you Yeollie~ I want to give my all to you." Baekhyun whispers before kissing Chanyeol.

Chanyeol kisses his small lover back, gently holding his sides gently since he doesn't want to hurt his Baekhyun.

Chanyeol gently takes Baekhyun's shirt off, tossing it somewhere. 

The taller one leaves Baekhyun's lips now moving towards his neck, he gently kisses his small lover's neck, his hands caressing Baekhyun's exposed waist.

Baekhyun lets out a muffled moan, arching his back a bit.

" I love you so much Chanyeol.. " He manages to say, Chanyeol hums,

" I love you even more and I will never leave you. "

And with that, they made love that night and neither of them regretted it.

*

Is it okay? Haha, The next chapter will be the last!

Tragic or Happy ending? You guys decide :3

Love you all!

-YCA