three

Chanyeol stares at the screen of his phone, debating with himself if he should text Baekhyun or should he not. He keeps his frustration inside him, not wanting to look bad. He lets out a frustrated sigh, pressing Baekhyun's name.

He types in the letters that he is slowly regretting typing,

To: Picasso Baekhyun
7:32 PM

'Baekhyun, I would like you to meet my boyfriend this Friday night. At 6 PM Sharp, I don't accept late people.'

He hesitantly presses send, already regretting it. What if Baekhyun thought wrong? What if Baekhyun wouldn't say yes? That would just embarrass him.

He runs a hand through his hair as he silently prays for a positive answer from Baekhyun, he doesn't even know why he sent this message. He usually doesn't send these kind of invitation texts to anyone unless it's a business invitation or some family reunion.

Maybe this small boy was special to him, maybe Chanyeol was too blind to even notice.

*

Baekhyun was busy preparing dinner for him and Jongdae when he heard his phone make a 'ding' sound, indicating a new notification. He washes his hands and wipes it first before he walks towards his phone.

He reads the notification on the screen,

'New Message: Boss Park'

His eyes bulge out of their sockets as his mouth is open wide. He never expected Chanyeol to text him nor call him. He hastily reads the message, his heart beating unexpectedly, he doesn't expect his heart to react this way to his text message.

Even though he'll be meeting his Boss' boyfriend, he can't stop thinking that this is a special opportunity to get closer to his boss.

When they first met, Baekhyun was sure that he was the one, the one for his heart, the man perfect for him. Even if had that cold aura around him, Baekhyun was sure that he was made to melt that coldness away and replace it with a warm and carefree Chanyeol.

His fingers type in the letters, showing his approval,

To: Boss Park
7:43 PM

'Sure!! I'll be sure to be there right away! See you on Friday, Boss Park! :)'

Baekhyun doesn't even hesitate to press send.

*

Baekhyun waits at the bus stop, checking his wrist watch from time to time. After a quick bus ride, he runs to Chanyeol's office, his coat flying back due to his incredible speed. His backpack hugging his shoulders, he finally reaches his boss' office.

He takes the elevator to his office, he checks his watch while the elevator brings him up to the 22nd floor, 5:30 PM.

He pumps his fist in the air, feeling like he has achieved something, being honest here. That's his first time he has ever rushed. Whenever Jongdae invites Baekhyun to some parties he always comes late, leading Jongdae to complain.

Baekhyun grabs a handkerchief from his pocket, wiping his sweaty forehead. Junmyeon notices a quite familiar figure standing in front of his desk, snapping his head up he sees the happy artist that Chanyeol has met. "Hi, Baekhyun." Junmyeon greets informally.

Baekhyun smiles, bowing to show his respect and kindness, "Hello, sir Junmyeon! Your boss told me to come for some meeting with his boyfriend!" Baekhyun states cheerily, his eye smile showing. Junmyeon laughs, "That's the first time he invited someone to meet his boyfriend. That's new.." Junmyeon trails off.

Baekhyun raises a brow, "I'm the first one?" Baekhyun asks, shocked. Junmyeon nods, "It's really rare for Boss Park to just invite someone to meet his boyfriend, he only invites people if it's related to business," Junmyeon chuckles, "maybe your special. Anyways, go inside, he might be complaining that you're late or something." With that, Baekhyun enters Chanyeol's office with a rapidly beating heart.

*

Chanyeol checks his watch, "You're really early, Baekhyun. I'm surprised." Chanyeol says, raising his hand, pointing to a nice little chair. "You can sit there, we'll be leaving in a bit." Baekhyun nods, going to the seat. He sits down, getting comfy in the chair but it seems that he can't do that right now, especially when Chanyeol is staring at him, memorizing every move he makes.

"Uhm.. Sir Park, can you stop staring at me?" Chanyeol shakes his head, pulling himself away from his temporary daydream, he can't stop staring at Baekhyun's petite body, milky white skin, his pink li--

Stop!

Chanyeol stands up, grabbing his phone and his wallet,"Kyungsoo texted me, he said that he's ready to go, so get up and let's go." Chanyeol says in a deep monotone voice which send shivers to Baekhyun's spine. Baekhyun complies to Chanyeol's request, standing up and following Chanyeol to his private elevator.

"We meet again elevator." Baekhyun mutters under his breath, not knowing that Chanyeol has heard this, making the cold one smile.

*

"So this is my boyfriend, Kyungsoo." Chanyeol introduces his boyfriend to Baekhyun. Hiding the pain inside, Baekhyun smiles at the two. He is also a bit scared because the couple in front of him looks like murderers that escaped prison and became famous.

Baekhyun bows politely, "Hello! I am Byun Baekhyun, your boyfriend and I met because he needed some paintings for his new hotel." Baekhyun gives out maybe, a little too much information.

Kyungsoo laughs at this, "Baekhyun, you don't have to give out a lot of information. In fact, Chanyeol here keeps on texting me about how beautiful your creations are! I can't wait to see them!" Kyungsoo nudges his boyfriend's waist.

Chanyeol mentally curses in his head, he was sure that he warned his boyfriend to not say anything embarrassing about him. Baekhyun blushes at this, "Boss Park talks about me?" Baekhyun asks in utter shock, so he does talk about him.

Kyungsoo nods, showing off his famous smiles. Baekhyun feels a weird thumping of his heart, the cold Boss Park actually cares about him. Hearing this piece of information, he secretly smiles.

Chanyeol shakes his head, "Let's go and eat, besides we have more to learn from each other anyways." Chanyeol says with a hint of annoyance in his voice.

*

They begin to walk to a fancy restaurant, Baekhyun is left speechless at the perfect interior and exterior of the restaurant.

Marble polished floors, beautiful white chandeliers hanging up from the ceiling and perfectly painted White and Gold walls. Baekhyun sees multiple paintings, ranging from simple paintings of fruits to exquisite paintings.

"Kyungsoo owns this," Chanyeol states proudly, causing Baekhyun to drop his jaw. "My goodness! You guys are so successful and rich!" Baekhyun compliments, staring at the huge amount of people in this restaurant, "Don't worry about those people, Kyungsoo has prepared a special room for us three and a set menu."

Chanyeol says once again already walking to the reserved room for the three of them, hand in hand with Kyungsoo leaving Baekhyun out to be with his black sling bag,

"I guess you're my date for tonight," Baekhyun talks to his sling bag, feeling lonely all over again.

*

Thank you all for your support! Love you all! ^^

-YCA