two

Baekhyun regains his consciousness, waking up in a plain white colored room. Baekhyun squints his eyes trying to adjust to his newly found surroundings. He feels a tight wrap around his wrists, hurting him.

His eyesight finally adjust, looking around the white room, admiring the simplicity. He suddenly remembers that he has just been kidnapped.

"HELP!!!" Baekhyun screams, trying to shake the ropes tied tightly around his wrists. As he was about to shout again, he felt the ropes slide off his wrists. Baekhyun raises his right eyebrow, retrieving his arms back. "Well, that was easy.." Baekhyun whispers, a smirk forming.

Baekhyun stands up and turns around but is suddenly greeted by a hard chest, "AHHH!!!" Baekhyun screams jumping back as he covers his face.

"I'm sorry! Whoever you are! I'm truly sorry for whatever I've done!" Baekhyun continuously and annoyingly apologizes.

Chanyeol crosses his arms against his chest, "Don't be afraid, I brought you here for a reason." Chanyeol says rolling his eyes at the smaller boy. Baekhyun uncovers his face slowly, not believing who's in front of him.

"PARK CHANYEOL?!" Baekhyun screams in utter surprise and shock, "You're that famous guy who owns hotels, right?!" Baekhyun asks with wide eyes.

Chanyeol rolls his eyes once again at the boy showing him a nod. "Now, I need you for one thing." Chanyeol prepares the smaller boy for what he is about to say.

"I need you to paint classy but simple works."

Baekhyun's eyes widen even more, having the opportunity of sharing his artworks is right in front of him. The Park Chanyeol is requesting art works from a simple 20 year old artist. This is his dream, for his art works to be shared all over the country, if not the entire world!

Baekhyun fiddles with his fingers deciding in his mind if he should accept it or ditch it. "I'll do it." Baekhyun sternly answers, the taller man smirks, "Saturday, 8 AM. Send me the art works. You have 6 days." Chanyeol commands walking out of the room leaving the 20 year old alone.

*

"JONGDAE!!! IT'S SO HARD!!!" Baekhyun yells in frustration. Jongdae rushes from the kitchen to Baekhyun's room where he is currently painting the requests. It has been two days in and Baekhyun has just finished two paintings when he is required for ten paintings.

Baekhyun pulls his hair out of frustration, Jongdae prepares a glass of water and hands it over to his roommate, "Jongdae.. It's so hard. I've never felt so pressured before." Baekhyun drinks the entire glass of water in one go.

Jongdae rubs Baekhyun's back trying his best to calm him down,"You can do this! I've seen you through your ups and downs and I've never seen you step down. I believe in you. It's just ten paintings and you've already made two.

You can do this." Jongdae encourages his best friend. Baekhyun smiles at his best friend, "You know what, I'm thankful for a friend like you." Baekhyun laughs but turns serious real quick. "Now leave." And Jongdae complies.

*

Baekhyun is now standing in front of Chanyeol's office room with all the paintings he has requested in his arms. Dark eye bags are visible under his eyes, his hair messy and his clothing shows it all. He ignores all the judgemental stares that are shooting right at him.

Baekhyun lifts his hand to knock on the door, his other arm carrying the paintings. 

Chanyeol's head shoots up right away, his hands are busy writing documents, "Come in." His voice deep and audible throughout his office room.

Baekhyun unlocks the door, setting aside his horrible six days without sleep and replacing it with a smile for the taller one. He closes the door behind him once he enters the office room. "Sir Park Chanyeol, I have all your requests and I'm here right now on a Saturday at.." he checks his watch, "..7:48 AM!" Baekhyun says cheerily.

Baekhyun approaches the taller one laying the paintings on his desk one by one (his desk is quite wide) carefully. Some paintings are small and some are large. There are five of each, five large and five small. He carefully takes the paper off of the paintings to reveal the beautiful works he has made.

Chanyeol's eyes widen at the beautiful paintings that the small boy has created. "It's beautiful, you actually managed to do what I wanted in six days. Wasn't so hard, right?" Chanyeol lets out a chuckle after how many years.

'Oh hell no, it was so hard I wanted to kill myself.' Baekhyun said in his mind but he kept it to himself, not wanting to cause anything bad. "Well, you're welcome. I will now leave, enjoy your day." Baekhyun bows and shoots a smile to Chanyeol before leaving.

"Stop." 

Chanyeol commands making Baekhyun stop in his tracks. "I'll treat you for breakfast." Chanyeol says, his doing this for goodness sake because Baekhyun looks like his wasted and it also looks like he hasn't eaten breakfast, so it's perfect for Chanyeol to ask Baekhyun if he wanted breakfast.

Baekhyun turns around slowly, "Thank you but I think it will be better if I lea--" Chanyeol puts his hand over Baekhyun's mouth, his other arm carrying Baekhyun's legs. "My treat." He is now carrying Baekhyun bridal style, Baekhyun's heart beats rapidly as Chanyeol brings them both to his private elevator.

*

"Eat up." Chanyeol demands, a plate of bacon and eggs in front of him. He doesn't even know why he carried Baekhyun to his car, maybe he was that desperate for Baekhyun to eat breakfast with him.

The taller man just watches Baekhyun hungrily eat his breakfast, shockingly, Baekhyun ordered bacon and eggs, a small plate of pasta and a medium sized burger. While the taller one just ordered a plate of bacon and eggs, saying his on a 'diet'. 

"I never knew that you were that hungry." Chanyeol teases grabbing his knife and fork to cut through the eggs and bacon. Baekhyun lifts his head up, his cheeks puffed up due to all the grease and fat and meat in his mouth. He attempts to talk, "Shory Mishter Park. I haven't eaten in yearsh!" Baekhyun says in a cute way, unintentionally.

Chanyeol tries his best to not crack up a smile, but guess what? He couldn't. He cracks up a little smile as he eats his breakfast. He has got to admit, he hasn't seen anyone that cute before, even Kyungsoo can't act that cute like Baekhyun.

"So where do you live?" Chanyeol asks taking a sip of water. "I live in a small cozy apartment with my best friend!" Baekhyun manages to say after devouring three plates of bacon and eggs, pasta and burgers.

Chanyeol takes a sip of his cold water, "Go home, just get your phone ready at all times. I might request again." Chanyeol coldy says obviously sounding concerned but as the dumb Baekhyun, he didn't notice the concern in his voice.

"Okay! See you soon Sir Park Chanyeol!" Baekhyun politely says with a bow before leaving the diner to walk home.

*

-YCA