five

Baekhyun covers his face the entire time, well not really the entire time. Only when a jumpscare occurs. Chanyeol inwardly laughs at this, trying to act all cool. The movie wasn't that scary for Chanyeol, the only reason why he wanted to watch a horror movie is because of the small boy's reaction.

He wanted Baekhyun to just randomly grab onto his arm when something scary happens, he wanted Baekhyun to hide behind his arm, he wanted to be innocently touched by Baekhyun. He doesn't even know why he craves for this certain small boy.

The movie finally ended and Baekhyun can finally breathe, "Chanyeol, I am never watching that movie nor any horror movie ever again!" Baekhyun states as he clutches onto the strap of his sling bag. Chanyeol smirks, "Yeah, I could see that." 

Chanyeol looks around, "So, wanna go and grab some grub?" Chanyeol asks as he already tries to look for a restaurant, a cozy one. He doesn't let Baekhyun answer him as reaches down for Baekhyun's hand as he drags him to this cozy cafe.

*

Kyungsoo walks hand in hand with his newly found boyfriend, "So, you're basically cheating on South Korea's number one CEO with a simple guy like me?" Jongin asks, a little nervous. "Yes, I don't want to be with Chanyeol at all actually. I just wanted to test him out." Kyungsoo straight forwardly answers.

This makes Jongin a little scared, is Kyungsoo just testing him? Maybe Kyungsoo doesn't really love Jongin at all and is just using him for attention. Jongin tightens his grip on Kyungsoo's hand, but the grip doesn't hurt Kyungsoo.

"Do you love me?" Jongin asks with hopeful eyes as he stares right into Kyungsoo's eyes, "Because when I first laid my eyes on you, I knew you were the one." Jongin says as he gently raises his hand as it gently caresses Kyungsoo's cheek.

Kyungsoo blushes, "I do love you, I just don't like Chanyeol because all he cares about is work. He doesn't make time for me, and besides, he introduced me to this cute Baekhyun guy, and I just have this feeling that Baekhyun is better for Chanyeol." Kyungsoo says as he looks up to meet with Jongin's stare.

Jongin faintly smiles, "You know that I love you, right?" Jongin asks as he slowly leans in to kiss those sweet plump lips that he can now proudly say it is his.

*

Chanyeol orders two cups of warm coffee for the cold weather, they both stay in the cozy and warm coffee cafe. Baekhyun takes a sip, instantly making him feel warm. "Thank you, Chanyeol. This is all I needed." Baekhyun says shooting a warm smile for Chanyeol.

Chanyeol scoffs, "No problemo, I knew from the start that you wanted something warm." Chanyeol says proudly, "Instincts." Chanyeol mutters under his breath with another boastful smile. Baekhyun smiles at this with a slight blush, "Kyungsoo is lucky to have a boyfriend like you." Baekhyun tries his best to  hide the hurt by replacing the hurt with a smile, a fake one.

Chanyeol's smile slowly disappears once he hears his 'boyfriend's' name, "I'm not sure about Kyungsoo these days." The taller answers with a shaky voice, "I've noticed that Kyungsoo is always on his phone. Whenever I try to talk to him he would answer with an 'okay' or an 'I get it.'." Chanyeol answers now looking down, "Am I a bad boyfriend? Am I not good enough for his standards?" Chanyeol asks with another shaky voice.

Baekhyun just stares at the now confused tall man, he begins to play with his cup of coffee, moving the spoon around. Baekhyun observes Chanyeol, noticing that he is currently playing with his long fingers.

"Maybe you don't make enough time for him.." Baekhyun answers trying to help his friend. Chanyeol suddenly feels hurt and offended by what Baekhyun has just said. Chanyeol looks up and stares right into Baekhyun's eyes, "I don't make enough time for him? Do you know how much I fucking try to just go on a date for him?! Do you even know?!" Chanyeol says in disbelief, not protecting his language. "I can't believe you just said that, I can't believe we're even friends." 

Chanyeol says before he ditches the shocked boy who is now clutching on to his cup of now cold coffee.

*

Sorry for the language! Just had to bring a little bit of bad Chanyeol out.

I'm also sorry for a short chapter, exams are catching up! ^^

Thank you for your support! 

-YCA