seven

Baekhyun quickly rushes to Chanyeol's office after he received a call from Chanyeol. He pushes the door open. He approaches the taller hugging him, "It's okay.." Baekhyun comforts the crying Chanyeol in his arms, his hands rubbing the taller's wide back.

"I-it hurts..." Chanyeol whispers, clutching onto Baekhyun's shirt. Baekhyun stays strong for Chanyeol, he stands up firmly while his hands comfort Chanyeol as well as his low and soft hums.

"Ba-baekhyun.. My heart hurts..." Chanyeol continues to chant while Baekhyun puts on a fake smile, feeling his heart go crazy.

*

Baekhyun stays alone in his apartment, he hugs his knees. Jongdae decided to leave him alone because when he senses that Baekhyun is sad he just leaves him alone. 

Baekhyun doesn't like to be comforted.

His parents never comforted him when he was a child. He was a lonely kid during his childhood days. He thought he was just a mistake made by his parents, maybe that's why he was abandoned.

Only his aunt took care of him, then she just suddenly left him with Jongdae.

At first Baekhyun didn't want to talk to Jongdae, he also didn't want any friends at that time because maybe they'll just leave him when he gives them what they want, that was Baekhyun's thought about the people who were called 'friends'.

But Jongdae gave him a different perspective. Jongdae has been the only friend that Baekhyun can call 'true'.

Baekhyun lifts his head now resting his head on his arm. He looks outside the wide window, looking at the scattered clouds finding them beautiful. 

He doesn't even know why whenever he is with Chanyeol he just feels everything around him stop. Though when he is with his past boyfriends he sees them as people who will betray him later on in their past relationships.

He doesn't even know why Chanyeol is different from the others. He knows Jongdae already has a boyfriend who's name is Minseok and Jongdae only brought him home a few times. He does find the shorter one cute and chubby.

He shakes his head, he shouldn't be thinking about Chanyeol and his large ears and his attitude. He assumes that Chanyeol justs sees him as a friend and as a person who can do good art.

He knows he cannot pass the limits of a friend.

*

Chanyeol lifelessly stares at the wall, his heart still broken after watching the video. He deleted the video right away, at first he thought it was a joke but when he heard his old lover's name he realized it wasn't a lie.

It has been days after seeing that video, he's starting to move on. He now has developed a fear of falling in love.

Though, why does Baekhyun make the butterflies in his stomach flutter? Why does he make his heart beat crazily just by one glance at his beauty.

He doesn't understand love. He doesn't know what love does to people anymore. Does it bring joy or does it bring pain? He doesn't know anymore.

*

After a few weeks after the break between Chanyeol and Kyungsoo, Baekhyun has been visiting Chanyeol more often. He starts to prepare lunch for him and Baekhyun, he starts to get more comfortable with Chanyeol than he was before.

Like right now, Baekhyun is already at Chanyeol's office already eating with Chanyeol. He stares at Chanyeol who eats his lunch that Baekhyun has prepared for him.

 "Yah, you eat like a monkey who's craving for bananas." Baekhyun teases, stuffing a spoonful of homemade jajangmyeon in his mouth. Chanyeol playfully glares at the shorter one, "Try to be in my position, of course I'll eat like a monkey who's craving for bananas. I'm a hungry man!" Chanyeol states trying to look manly.

Baekhyun lets out a chuckle. "Okay, fine you win. Maybe you are a hungry monkey, or a hungry monster." Baekhyun laughs.

Chanyeol puts the chopsticks into his empty bowl. He claps his hands in satisfaction, "You've done it again Mr. Byun Baekhyun, it is one fine dish. I'm starting to love your cooking. " Chanyeol praises the amazing cooking skills that Baekhyun has.

He starts to stare at the blushing Baekhyun, he taps his fingers against the desk. "You know you're cute for a 23 year old man. In fact you look younger than your age." Chanyeol once again compliments the smaller's beautiful features making Baekhyun blush.

Baekhyun couldn't stand it, his lips form a wide smile, "Yah, stop it you Yoda man." Baekhyun teases finishing his jajangmyeon. He grabs the bowls and puts them into his bag. He stands up, preparing to leave. 

But he feels something stop him. "Baekhyun, don't leave. I want to spend some more time with you." Chanyeol says, pulling Baekhyun slowly.

Baekhyun tries his best to hide his blush. "Fine, what do you want to do?" Baekhyun asks. "Mind if I crash at your place tonight?"

*

Hehehe, 'Back' is currently under revision. Ahh, I love cliffhangers :D

Love you guys and thanks for the support!

Vote, comment and enjoy!

-YCA