Chapter 26 - You have my heart

Jule and Ally look so ready for the movie night! Are you guys ready?!
P.S.- Typed through my phone so ignore any typing errors.

I put on my black Michael Kors' strapless dress, with all my hair on one side of my shoulder. Putting on my makeup and a little of my perfume, I stand up from the dressing table. Black heels or red? What a stupid confusion. Of course black! I grab my clutch and before exiting, I take a quick look in the full length mirror. I look good. I smile to myself and turn around to leave.

Closing the doors of my room, I start downstairs. The voice coming from there, suggests the ladies are here and the kitty party is on. I reach the last step when it clicks me.

Oh no! I left my phone up in my room. Oh God! I'm not going to walk all those stairs again. Well, what use can Kate be to me. I'm the older one here. I might as well use that to boss her.

"Hey Kate!" I yell, from where I'm standing. The ladies look at me and aunt rolls her eyes.

"My niece. Loses her peace sometimes." She says smiling hesitantly.

"Oh yes yes, I know her." One of them speaks up. "She was there at John's party, wasn't she?"

Wow. Aunt nods and they start talking again.

"Yes?!" Kate answers back. Finally!

"Would you bring my phone down here please? Its on my bed." The ladies turn again. What?

"Why do you think I would do that?" No Kate. You don't want to argue right now.

"Because you wanna join me tonight!" Ha. No one wins against me.

"If I do, I get a seat next to Jule. Deal?" Umm Kate is an exception you see. But why does she want to sit next to him anyway?

"NO!" I shout back. The ladies don't turn this time. They never turned back the last time, so yes they're already looking at me.

"Why not?" Kate you're playing with your life now.

"You know what? Forget it. You're not coming with me now!"

"Of course I am! You don't have to carry me on your back, duh!" She is getting on my nerves now.

"Ally!" I hear Candice's voice. Oh oh.

"Coming!" Maybe I'll have to get my phone myself. I am about to start upstairs but I see Kate coming down, with my phone in her hand.

"Not as much a bitch as you think." She says handing over my phone to me, with a smirk. Her comment earned glares from the ladies.

"What?" She asks turning to them, "never seen teenage girls before?" She adds, raising one eyebrow. My head instantly turns to her. Kate had indeed forgotten her manners.

"Anyways, have a good day!" She walk off, pulling me along. The ladies stare at us, a look of shock on their faces. I ignore them and let Kate drag me along.

"We'll be back in some 3-4 hours." I try to say to Aunt but its too late. We are already out.

Candice smiles from ear to ear when she sees me, but it instantly disappears as she notices Kate beside me.

Kate looks stunning in her colourful shorts, and little bambis all over them. She has topped it with her white 'YOLO' tank top, which by the way only left so much to imagination. Putting on her cream cardigan, she tied up her chocolate hair with blonde highlights in a high ponytail. With her heel boots, she reached well above me.