Soul x Reader x Kid part 5

The beauty of the room hit you as fast as the delicious smells room the kitchen. In a large, domed roof room, the wall paper was black with grey vertical stripes, and glassy black tiled floors. The foyer was a large room, and on the walls every few feet was a different instrument. There was a keyboard, a guitar, a lightly polished trumpet, and pretty much every other instrument you could name.

To your left, there was a staircase the swirled around the dome shaped room slightly before leading to a landing with a large black door. Directly in front of you is another one of the large black doors.

Your heels click loudly and echo against the large ceiling. You glance at Soul. "Do I take my shoes off?" 

"Nah. Mom won't care." Soul says, walking to the door directly in front of you.

As he opens it, you come across another domed roof room, but this one has a magnificent sky light. Underneath there is a beautiful living room, with the same wall paper and flooring as the room before. But in contrast with the religious black everything, there are red couches around a small black coffee table. There is a large flat screen TV in this room, and Underneath it on either sides were expensive looking speakers connected to a music player. Soft classical music trickled from it as Soul led you to a new room.

Then the Dining room. This room is rectangular, and in contrast with the previous rooms, has a flat roof with a skylight, which illuminates the same wallpaper and flooring. A dark black stained wooden table stood in the middle of the room with a lovely red table cloth covering the middle strip of the table, but leaving the rest to be seen. Matching black chairs with red cushions sat perfectly tucked in, waiting to be sat on.

Through the next black door, there is the Kitchen. It is white wallpaper with black flooring, and the counters of the room have a similar coloured top to the floor, and the base similar to the wall colouring. The fridge is white with a black wave going through it, and the counter connects to it the way it does to the stove. The stove was black with a white top, and the dishwasher was a dark grey. The sink had a white basin and a black tap. There was a Island counter with the same design as the ones against the walls, and beside it sat black and white bar stools. On one of these bar stools, Wes was sitting talking to a beautiful platnum blond girl with a glass of white wine in her hand. By the stove, a tall, brunette lady stood, stirring away at a pot. Next to her was a man who, although not that old, had white hair like Soul and Wes.

They turned as you and Soul entered the room.

"Ah! Soul! Welcome home!" The brunette lady said, walking over to Soul and giving him a big hug. Mom, he mouthed to you. 

 I guess that means the blond is Wes' girlfriend- her name was Lacie, I think. You say silently to yourself. The brunette stops hugging Soul and extends her hand to you. "My name is Miania Evans. It's wonderful to meet such a beautiful young lady."

You shake her hand the way you were taught in band, feeling yourself blush. "My name is ___. The pleasure's mine."

"Welcome to our home, ____." The white haired man says. "My name is Coran Evans."

You smile. When Soul had told you that he needed you to be his girlfriend, you mean when he asked you to pretend to be his girlfriend, you had thought they were terrible people. But the smiling faces looking at you seemed far from sinister. You accepted a glass of water from Miania and sat down on the third bar stool next to Wes. His girlfriend looks at you. "Hey ___. My name's Sarah." You blink. Sarah? I thought her name was Lacie!

But you smile. "Nice to meet you Sarah."

Before the conversation can get any farther, an eight year old girl that looked like Wes bounded in. "I thought I heard Soul!" She said looking around. You smile softly. Wow. She's so cute!