Soul x Reader x Kid part 12

A/N These  next chapters don't really have a plot. It's more just.... fan service. This one is for the DTK fans, and the next one is for Soul. But Soul does have a little bit in the beginning. After the next chapter I'm going to transition into the ending, and the ending should be a chapter alone. After that I have the private endings, The Soul ending, the Kid ending, and the "I don't know ending" There should be around two more chapters plus these endings. And then I need to say some special thank you's at the end.

BTW Athena and Fyre are back! They were introduced in the beginning, but as a refresher, Athena is Kid's sister and Fyre is her partner.

Now Enjoy!!!!

________________________________________________

"Hey Soul?"

"What?"

"I bet you can't hit Professor Stein from here with your pencil."

"I bet I can."

"You probably can't."

"Watch me."

"Fail? Alright."

"Let's make it a bet. If I win, you have to kiss me. If you win,  I have to kiss you."

You laughed. "You just want to get with me. And don't I get to choose my prize if I win? If I win, I get $20."

"Wait, I get a kiss, you get $20?"

"That's the going rate for my kisses, yes."

"Fine."

Soul took a pencil off the desk and threw it as hard as he could. It hit Professor Stein and bounced off his head. 

"WHO THREW THAT???" He said angrily. You and Soul kept a straight face until her turned around and went back to helping the student. 

"Ok, you win." You said, pursing your lips. His met yours, and it was soft and warm.

Then you pulled away. 

"I think I should get a bonus because it bounced off his head."

"We're in the middle of class!!!"

"So?"

You laughed and rolled your eyes at him.

___________________________________________________

Meanwhile, Black*Star leaned in to Kid. "Hey did you see that?"

"Of course I did. I can't believe he put his vile mouth on hers-"

"I was talking about Stein getting hit by the pencil. What's up dude?"

"Never mind." Kid sighed and returned to his paper.

"Did someone make a move on your future girlfriend?"

Kid turned to Black*Star. "Actually, yes."

"What you gonna do?"

"Nothing. I mean, I'll just have to get her when he's not around. How hard can it be?"

________________________________________________________________

For Death the Kid, life was being proved to be VERY hard. Every time he caught ______ alone he was interuppted. First time? Maka. Second time? Girls from class. Third time? Bell Rang. Fourth time? The people she tutors. And so on. 

He sat silently at his desk in his room. He looked at the schedule of class crescent moon. How was he possibly going to manage getting ____ alone? And then it hit him. Instead of coming to her, she'll come to me.

Athena opened the door. "Hey Kid, do you have my nail polish?"

He turned angrily from being interrupted. "Do you THINK I have your nail polish?!?!?!?!?!?"

She laughed. "No, just wanted to see what you've been doing all night. But if you see the nail polish, tell me, ok?" She walked over to his desk and saw the plans before he could shove them away.

"Hey, why are you looking at time tables?" He blushed. Athena's face grew into a big smile. "It's a GIRL isn't it?" He blushed even more. "Oh, it is! Trying to get her alone?"

"Look, it's not like that. I'm not sure yet, but I need to try and keep her out of a certain relationship until I find out."

"Find out what?" Athena said teasingly.

"You-You know!" Kid stuttered.

"Do I now?" She smiled. 

"Yes! You do!" He said exasperated.

"Tell me."

"I.... I need to know if I love her."

Athena smiled, and sat on his bed. "Sit down. I have the PERFECT plan."
____________________________________________________________

You sat silently doodling in your book. Your most recent picture was of a beautiful golden double bladed sword (AKA you), when Kid turned sharply to you. "____, I found this beautiful spot outside. Next period is free period. It's private. You'd have fun. We should go." 

You thought silently and continued drawing. I don't think I have any plans- and I haven't talked to Kid without people in so long...

"Yeah, sounds great. I'd love to."

_____________________________________________________________________________

The two of you walked to a hill just off of school grounds. There was a hill with a small apple tree on  it. You looked. "This is so perfect- I love it."

Kid smiled. You wondered what he was thinking. He sighed. "_____, there's something I need to tell you."

A grin crossed your face. "My parents are leaving early??" 

He sighed again. "No. It's about..... us."

You gulped. Oh no. Oh no. No no no no no! What if he breaks up with me? Wait, were we even dating? I mean, we DID go on a date. But I didn't even know what was going on? UGH!!!!!

Despite your distraught insides, you managed a smile. "You can tell me anything Kid. I promise."

Kid took a step closer. You kept staring into his eyes. "_____....."

"Kid?"

"I'm so confused..... I don't know what's going on... but I-"

"Kid??" 

"I love you _____! I love you a lot!!!"

You blink. "OK."

"What?" He looked at you.

"Come here." You ordered. He came closer and you threw your arms around his neck. "I'm confused too Kid. I don't know how I feel about anything anymore. But you and me, we'll work this out."

Meanwhile, on the roof, twenty dollars was being exchanged. "I knew it would work."

"Damn! How?"

"The area is so beautiful- it's so romantic."

"Well Athena, at least I can honestly say your buying lunch today."

"I guess I am Fyre."

_____________________________________________________________

Later that night, Kid approached Athena. "It worked perfectly. How did you know your plan would work?"

"That's me and Fyre's spot" *

*I know Athena didn't use proper grammar. But I guess I'm the only one who noticed?