Please Read.

Holey crap guys. I'm finally done the book. I regret to tell you that there will not be a sequel. However, seeing to it as there was so much support to this story, I'd like to thank a few people by doing it the only way I know how.

If you leave a comment with an X Reader you'd like me to do I'll try and start it before 2014. However, I am graduating this year so please be understanding.

A few massive thankyou's to people who I can remember off the top of my head @MelinaCastro , @musicmania427 , @prehistoricpineapple , and @saynanana . These four people were constantly posting reviews, and were with me mainly the entire time I was writing. They responded to me when I responded to them in the review section which I love. I feel like I entertain you guys with my chapters and you entertain me with your reviews. There's more of you. I know that. But these four commented on 4 or 5 chapters each, and I really started writing this book for them once I realized how much they liked it. Hugs and kisses for you guys.

I also want to say thank you to everyone who had followed me, because I now have 10! This is really big for me because I didn't think I was going to get any, and now I've got 10. That's 10 people in this world (Or I don't know, any of my followers, do you live in space? Should I say universe?) who like me enough to go through an extra email to see what I've just posted. Thank you guys, hugs and kisses for you too.

Over all, I'm really grateful for the support. I'm sad to sign off, but it's good to get rid of the obligation of posting. For the very last time-

~The lovely IwuvSoul