Soul x Reader x Kid part 13

A/N Umm, wasn't sure what to write... so I just sorta grabbed my computer and started typing. Sorry if it's stupid. ANYWHO, This chapter actually has a little bit of a fight between you and Soul, but  I promise it will have it's moments.

"No, I'm serious. Fries and Milkshakes are the yummiest things ever." You told Soul.

"Sure it is. Anyways, what did Kid want to talk to you about?"

"Nothing." You said quickly blushing. 

He smiled, but it was forced. "You're blushing. It was about something. But what?"

"It was... nothing really."

He frowned at you. "____, why are you keeping it from me?"

You fell back onto your towel. You, Soul and Maka had gone to the beach, and Maka had gone to go get drinks. 

You sighed. "It's... nothing."

He lay down and rolled over. "Was it really?"

"Yes. It was unimportant."

"So why can't you tell me?"

You sigh and turn away from him. And you roll onto the hot sand. "Ow!" You quickly rolled back over and you were nose to nose with Soul.

He grinned. "I'll kiss it better." His lips laid on yours. The kiss was more passionate then the day before's in class. You slipped your fingers in between your lips. You could only think of Kid You pulled away and sat up, keeping your hand over your lips.

He pushed himself up on one arm. "What's wrong _____?"

"I already said Nothing. "

"No, you said nothing when I asked you what you and Kid talked about. Did he do something to hurt you?"

"No." 

Soul sat up. "Then why are you being so distant? What did he say to you?"

"I'm only distant because half the time I don't know what's going on!"

"What do you mean you don't know??"

"I don't know how everything's working right now!!! I thought I was in love with you,  but then there's Kid, and he loves me too, and now I'm starting to love him too but you're still with me and I love you still and I wish I knew what was going on!!!!" You said, tears running down your cheeks.

Soul pulled you to him. "It's okay if you don't know. I thought it was only you and me, and I can see my ignorance in front of my now. I'm... I'm okay if you love Kid too. I've had a good time with you, and if the day comes where you love him more than I'll be happy for you. But for now, I love you, and you said you loved me. That's all I need from you, for at least now."

You wrapped your arms around him. his hard body beated against yours. "Thank you Soul."

"For what?"

"For understanding."

"...... It's fine. I don't like this situation, but it's for you, so I'll deal with it. I'll try and be cool for you."

He pulled away. His devilish grin met your eyes. He looked at you. "Why are you still crying? Lighten up!" He said, wiping the tears from your eyes. 

You smiled.

"Hey guys! I'm back with the drinks!"

You turned. "Thanks Maka!" 

You opened your Coco-Cola and took a sip. You frowned at the sun. "Man it's hot today."

Maka nodded. "My drink isn't helping. I'm going swimming."

You stand. "Me too."

Soul stood. As the three of you walked into the water you shivered. And then you felt a massive wave of cold water on your back.

"Hey!!" You turned to Soul and splashed him.

He laughed and splashed you again. Laughing to yourself as you splashed him back, you could only think He can't really be okay with it. But I guess I can't do anything.