Soul's Ending

"Kid... I can't."

His face screwed up in confusion. "What do you mean 'you can't' ? What could be more important then saving the DWMA?"

"I made a promise to Soul."

"And you're telling me THAT'S Why you're putting the whole DWMA at risk?"

"Shut up Kid, ok! So I'm being stupid! But if killing a kishin by yourself is so easy go do it!" You stormed off. You went straight home. You packed your bags immediately. Soul came in. "_____? Are you ok?"

"Perfect. I can't wait to go tomorrow."

______________________________________________________

The beach house was simply the most beautiful place you had ever seen. It was open concept, and had a lot of windows. A lot. You took the room next to Soul's, one that overlooked the beautiful beach and a forest at the same time. 

"I swear, his family is LOADED." You muttered to yourself as you flopped on the bed. "I had no idea the Evans were this rich."

There was a knock on your door. You sat up as Soul walked in. "Hey ______. You settled okay? I was thinking you and I could go for a walk-"

Wes ran down the hall into your room. "Hah! There you are! ______, are you any good at tubing?"

Before Soul could say "Don't do it!" You nodded.

He grinned. "Awesome! That makes 4! Sorry Soul, you don't get to come! But get into your swimsuit!" He said quickly before running into the hall once more.

You looked at Soul. He ran his hand through your hair. "Dad has a speed boat and a four seater tube. He gets my mom to drive the boat and then him, Wes, and Lacie have a tubing challenge. I don't like doing it- my head hurts too much. I act as a spotter."

You smiled. "Sounds like fun."

"Don't be reckless, alright? If it gets to be too much, signal it to me. Don't let winning get in the way of your safety."

"Soul.."

"If not for you, for me?"

You leaned in and kissed him. He blushed. "Now get out of my room so I can change." With a final shove, you pushed him through the door. You slid on your favourite swimsuit and headed down to the beach. 

Wes greeted you with the rules. "If you fall in, signal slow down, or signal stop you're out. The spotter, otherwise known as Soul, will signal stop and turn around. Got it?" You nod. Wes grins. "Awesome. Let's go."

__________________________

You hit a massive bump and you flew into the air. You tightened your grip on the handles and prepared for an even larger bump. Lacie, who was sitting behind you, flew into the air and into the water. Soul signalled for stop, and the boat turned around to pick her up. She climbed up the swim deck, and it looked like she was laughing. Soul gave you a thumbs up, and you gave him a thumbs up back.

And like that you three were off again. You were going so fast- you looked to the right and when you looked back to the front you were somewhere completely different on the lake.

Your head was hurting a little, but not a lot. You guess that because he was older his head hurt more, so Coran signalled stop. You and Wes both moved to the back when Coran got on the boat and took the wheel.

You were going even faster then before- Wes was going everywhere. You hit another large bump and had a hand ripped from the handle. You quickly lunged for it as you hit the seat. Good you did too. Wes had been in a similar situation except he didn't grab it in time- he went flying backwards. You made sure he had hit the water before turning to Soul. As you turned around to get him, you bumped off the tube- and landed close to Wes.