"I can't decide!!" Ending

THIS. CHAPTER. SUCKS. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK. EVEN I DON'T WANT TO READ IT. THAT'S HOW YOU KNOW IT'S BAD. 

Haha, just kidding. It's not too too bad I guess. I just hate everything I write.

The tears fill your eyes once more. "My parents... their flights leave in a few days..."

Kid inched forward, coming closer to you. "Yes?"

You inched away. "And they offered to let me come home with them."

Kid stopped moving closer. "I'm sorry, WHAT?"

"I never wanted to come to the DWMA. I wanted to go to Harvard. They got a scholarship notice for this next semester. They realized it was wrong to keep me here when my dreams were somewhere else."

".... But you're not going, right?"

You let your tears spill. "I've been home sick ever since they came to visit. That's why I didn't want them to come- I knew they would remind me off all I had lost back home. Kid...." You said, sitting on the floor and curling up into a ball. "I want to go home."

She wants to go home.

She wants to leave.

__________________________________________________

You lay silently on your bed once more. You were happy to be back home, but there was something missing from your life. There was a knock on your door. You opened it, and your best friend Jessica came in. "Come on _____! Let's go to the park!"

You shrug. "Why not?"

______________________________________________

There turned out being all of your old friends there. You were happy to see them, but you could only manage a half-hearted smile. When your mom came and picked you up, you waved and instantly drove off. 

But your friends were sitting on the park benches looking after you. "There's something wrong with _____. That's my best friend's body, but that's not her."

"Yeah, when she left she was all bubbly and happy and now that she's back she's like an empty shell."

"Do you think something happened?"

"Excuse me?" The four girls turned and saw two teenage boys. One had white hair and red eyes and the other black hair with  white stripes and yellow eyes.

Jessica put her hand on her hip. "Yes?"

"By any chance, was that _____ _____ we saw just a minute ago with you?"

She nods. "Why?"

The two boys looked at each other before turning back to the 4 girls.

"Tomorrow is her birthday."

________________________________________

"Come on _____! Let's go to the park!"

"I don't want to. We went yesterday. I'm parked out."

"But it's your birthday!"

"Today is June (pick whatever number you want)?"

"Yes."

"Oh. Happy birthday to me."

Jessica sighed and grabbed your hand. "You're coming to the park whether you like it or not."

___________________________________

"I can't believe you can drive already. I'm jealous." You said, getting out of the passenger seat. Jessica quickly runs up beside you to see your expression. It's shocked. Not because of the massive cake or streamers or the piles of your favourite foods, but what is standing in front of you. Or rather, who.

You lean closer to Jessica. "Am I hallucinating?"

"No. They're really there."

"So if I walk forward I'm not going to walk through two boys?"

"Yep. They're really there."

Jessica watched as your normally straight face extended into a grin. You walked towards them and threw your arms around them.

"Happy birthday-" Soul started.

"-____." Kid finished.

"We know you still can't decide-"

"-who you love, you know-" They whispered alternating once more. But the next line they said together.

"But we'll stay with you until you do know. Even if it takes forever. We love you ______."

You smiled and hugged them tighter. "Thank you. I love you both two."

As you pulled away, Soul gave you a grin. "Cake now?"

You smiled and laughed. "Cake.

Happy Birthday ______.

We know you still can't decide (who you love, you know,). But we'll stay with you until you do know. Even if it takes forever. 

We love you ______.

You smiled to yourself. Best. Birthday. Gift. Ever.

And you could finally tell what your home was missing.

Soul and Kid.