He Left. {Mentions of Diabetes} {Trigger Warning?}

Antonio saw it was getting dark, and he looked over to see Sadik helping to prepare his food. He looked around.

No one at all?

It was strange. He just now noticed that no one else was really here, unless you count a dude with gold earrings reading a newspaper in the booth by the entrance to the bathroom.

Maybe he has diabetes?

That could be true. Just like Alfred. He thought. Alfred was a nice, American, and tall man. He was such a nice guy...
Antonio felt sad.

That poor boy.
He doesn't deserve that.

Antonio intertwined his hands and looked at the door. He closed his eyes.
It felt like forever until his food arrived.
He ate silently and watched as a busy looking lady walked in, at sat at the bar in the middle of the café.
He watched the lady pull out her phone and tap at it.
Her hair was in a bun and she wore a business suit. Surprisingly, she wore sneakers instead of heels.

Sadik went to her and asked what she wanted. She replied with a sassy tone, telling him anything but her boyfriend.
That just made him feel depressed.

She turned to him, grimacing, as if her face was hard and she couldn't smile.
"I know you."
"You do?"
"Yes. You're my boyfriend's bff."
"Well... Who?"
"Beilschmidt. Gilbert Beilschmidt."
"Oh, Gilbert. Yes. Of course. Elizabeta, right?"
"Just call me Liz."
"Alright."
An awkward silence came over the two before Antonio broke in.
"What happened?"
"He cheated on me with some German.
Roderich I think? Ugh."
"Hm... He does that..."
"Sure as hell, he does."
Antonio stood up and left a large tip that would also pay for the meal.
"I'm going to go."
"Yes, just go like he did."
That just made Antonio feel worse.
He stayed quiet and rushed out, upset.
"Antonio–" Sadik tried to catch Antonio before the door closed.
He lost his chance to ask him out.
Just his luck.
He's stuck with the angry woman and a diabetic. Also someone that doesn't even count as human. Heracles.

———
Author's note!

HELLO! It's ME! Heh. Well. My thing won't let me turn this off so that's why the writing is like this.
So, anyway, hope you guys are enjoying... Haven't gotten any comments or votes and stuff but! That's okay! Making me a little depressed but that's fine! Well.
I hope you guys are doing well and I was wondering if you can suggest stuff to do? Thank you!
Byyyyyyeeeeee!