Excited!

----{Turkey} Sadik Adnan's P.O.V----

Sadik arrived home, rubbing his arms trying to warm them up, unlocking his door and entering just to meet with two dogs jumping on him.

He laughed, falling on his butt, "Calm down, Guys!" He said in between laughs, the dogs licking him, barking happily.

He eventually pushed them off, smiling, and standing up to close the door.

He patted their heads and scooted past them, they followed anyway. The Turk went into the kitchen, looking for something to give to to the dogs.

"How 'bout ham?" He asked the dogs, receiving a loud barks as a yes, "Alright, Alright." He grabbed some slices of ham from his fridge, handing them to the dog just for them to snatch them from his hand.

"Sure love ham.." He chuckled and walked out to his livingroom and laid on the couch...
"A nap will do..." He didn't care if it was 5, he'd take a nap anyway...

-Dream Land- • -Slightly Sexual-

The Turk walked around the streets, no one was around, "Hm?" He noticed a person walking
towards him, "Hello?" It... It looked familiar... "Hello! Sir!" The figure suddenly disappeared.

"Eh!?" He felt a presence behind him, and felt cold hands slip up his shirt, making him blush
madly, "W-Who the hell are you!?" "You know you want this, Sadik..." The other said in a lustful tone, but it sounded familiar, "T-Tell me who y-" He was cut off by the presence appearing in front of him and kissing him.

"Mmpf-" He felt the cold hands trail down into his pants, rubbing his member through his boxers, "Ah..." Sadik moaned after the kiss broke.

"Sadik... Just tell me you like me..." The other looked at him, but the face was a blur,
"Sadik... Love me..." He then saw the face, no longer a blur.

"Antonio?"

-Dream Land End- • -End of That-

Sadik sat up, sweating a little, "Hah..." He looked down at himself, "Crap..." He sighed, getting up to go to the bathroom, pulling down his pant and relieving himself if you know what I mean.

((*wink*))

Then he just went to bed after that..

((AUTHORS NOTE: Hope you enjoyed~ ;) ))