Will I See You Again?

----{Spain} Antonio Carriedo's P.O.V----

"So it is..." Antonio sighed, He wanted to stay with his new friend longer. But the café was closing anyway.

The Spaniard stood from his seat, Sadik doing the same, "Thank you for joining me, Dear Sadik!"
He didn't notice the other blushed, "Ah, Y-Your welcome!"

He smiled at the Turk, "I must be going then!" He pulled out a $20 and handed it Sadik,
"Keep the change!" He said, starting to walk out.

----{Turkey} Sadik Adnan's P.O.V----

"Wha?!" He turned around quickly, "This is way too much!" "You're a nice guy, You deserve it!"
"Bu-" He was cut off by the sound of the door opening and closing.

He raced to the door and went out, looking after the Spaniard, "WAIT!"

The Spaniard stopped and turned around, "Yes?" He quickly went up to Antonio.

"Will I see you again...?" The Spaniard smiled, "Yes." Antonio turned and walked away, strutting that fine ass of his.

Sadik nose started bleeding a little as he stared at his ass, "I want it..." He mumbled...
"No no no! I'm not gay..." He stayed quiet, wiping the blood away, looking back at his ass.

"Okay I'm gay." The Turk finally accepted and sighed, walking back inside to get his stuff and walked back home.