Anthony!

----{Spain} Antonio Carriedo's P.O.V----

"Anthony! I'm Home!~" The Spaniard yelled out, walking in and taking off his jacket and threw it on the floor, rushing up the stairs to his room.

Anthony was his turtle, his gay turtle. Well, I bet you are wondering why he's called a gay turtle..
Once, a time before Antonio could afford a Turtle tank, he let the Turtle sleep in his bed.
Not a good idea, he woke up the next day with a turtle paping his crotch.

Antonio went to his turtle tank, reaching inside, "Anthony!" He hummed, smiling as he picked up the turtle.

"Cutie Patootie." He rubbed the turtle's head gently with his finger, "I met this cool guy today,"
He told the turtle.

"His name was Sadik, he wore a mask. It was kinda weird. He had a nice ass though." He continued to tell Anthony, bringing him downstairs to feed him.

"Lets get you some tomatoes~" He set the turtle on the counter and went to the fridge to get some. "What'd ya think he has under his mask, Anthony?" He asked, biting into a tomato and setting another down for Anthony.

"Maybe he lost an eye?" He said with his mouth full. "Hm.." Antonio was getting sleepy, and he looked over at the kitchen clock and almost spit out his tomato, It was only 5:26! It felt so much later...

He swallowed, "Maybe I should go to sleep early..." He yawned, finished his tomato. "Nah."

The Spaniard picked up the turtle, which was now done with the tomato, and went to the livingroom. He sat on the couch and set the turtle on his lap, grabbing the TV remote.

"Hm.. Lets watch... The Lego Movie?" Strangely the turtle did a nodding motion, and Antonio played the movie, falling asleep soon near the end.

((AUTHORS NOTE: I hope it's been good so far! If you have any ideas, Please write them in the comments! Thank you! ~TS))