So long, Farewell, Auf Wiedersehen, Goodbye.

Antonio isn't here today.

Sadik thought to himself. It was strange. He never missed a day, not on his life.

Where is he?

He asked himself. Today might be an equally disappointing day.
He then heard the door bell chime, and he whipped around to meet eyes with a green eyes man.
But it wasn't Antonio.
He had blonde hair and he felt a vibe come of him. Irritated most likely.
His eyebrows said it all.

The man sat down where Antonio usually sits, which made Sadik a little angry. Then he trotted to him.
"What can I get you?" Sadik said, aggressively pulling out his handy dandy notepad.
The man just glared at the menu.
"A coffee. And.... Bah-klah-vaeh?"
The British man said, struggling.
"Sorry, I haven't been here before."
"I could tell..." Sadik said under his breathe, then wrote down the order.
"Coffee and baklava... How would you like your coffee?"
"Black is fine."
"Sure thing, sir."
Then Sadik walked off.
This guy was strange. Maybe the British accent? No, it was unsettling.
The vibe of the guy was it.
It's not normal to be so aggressive and stupid in the morning, is it?
He shook his head.
He gave up and gave the order to Heracles, and sat down.

Today would be another slow day.

Author's note!

Hey guys! So I should've labeled the last chapter trigger possibly? Sorry. This chapter title doesn't make sense either so tell me what I should call it! I'll fix that! But first thing, where's Antonio? I don't know either! I was thinking maybe he got abused a little...? Eh, whatever. I could use some advice!!! Thank you guys!!!
Cyyyyyyaaaaaa!!!