How About You Join, Sadik?

----{Spain} Antonio Carriedo's P.O.V----

Antonio looked away after Sadik turned the corner. "I wonder what's under his mask... Maybe he's like Darth Vadar..."

He wasn't sure... That mask made him want to know Sadik more... "Maybe he likes to cosplay something?" He shook his head.

The Spaniard took a sip of his water, looking over where the man had disappeared, seeing Sadik reappear after a while.

"Here you go~" The waiter hummed, setting the plate down, "Gracias, Amigo!" He stayed quiet for a second, "Sadik.."

"Hm?" Sadik hummed, "How about you join, Sadik? I will pay for whatever you'd like!" He didn't usually eat alone, he had his ex, they used to eat here before they broke up.

The Spaniard smiled, his eyes lit with hope.

----{Turkey} Sadik Adnan's P.O.V----

"It's... Alright?" He asked, not wanting to be a jerk and make him pay.

"Absolutely!" The Spaniard smiled, motioning for him to sit down, which Sadik did.

Sadik looked at Antonio, smiling, "Thank you."

-----No P.O.V-----

They talked for a long time, really hitting it off! Turns out Antonio is kind of Girly... Uke material... Again, Not that Sadik was gay
or anything!

Antonio insisted Sadik to have some baklava, Sadik taking gladly, By the time they were done talking, it was about 4:00 pm.

Since it was winter, the sun started to set early and Sadik looked out the window, "Oh, It's late!" He looked at his watch, "4:25!"

Antonio leaned over the table took look at his watch, "So it is."