That Was No Dream! [Trigger warning?]

[Because MairaHavana is motivating me even though no one *squints at everyone who read it back in the day* reaDS IT ANYMORE.]

Natalie walked up, bringing a black jacket with her. "Hello." She said quietly before bending down beside Antonio and began sliding the jacket onto the bleeding Spaniard.
"You don't look like an 'Ivan',"
Sadie said, making the girl stop and glare up at him. "That is brother." Sadik nodded slowly, still confused.

Natalie picked up the top half of Antonio, leaving Sadik to pick up his bottom half. They rushed to the black BMW. They laid him in the back seat, before noticing another in the back, immediately taking Antonio onto their lap. Natalia then shoved away from the car. "What the hell–"

"You can't come, dog."

Did she seriously just call him a dog?
He looked to the still open door of the back, noticing blood pouring from the back seat, out onto the concrete.
"What are you doing?"
"You can't come."
"What?"
The person from the back came out, holding a blood knife.
"Because he doesn't like you."
"I don't think I understand... Toni–"
Antonio lifted his head from the back seat, looking out at Sadik with exiled eyes.

"I don't like you."

Suddenly blood poured from his mouth. He did nothing to cover it. Then a knife drove through his head. The person from the back seat had caused that.
"ANTONIO–"
Suddenly, Francis came up behind him.

"What did you do?" The Frenchman asked. Sadik turned to him.
"What–"
Francis stabbed him in the neck.

"You hurt Antonio. What did you do?"
Sadik gurgled blood and fell, his face facing Antonio now again.
Something in blood was written on the side of the seat his head was laying on.
'I love...'
That was the last thing his brain had registered before a knife drove through his head.

. . .

"YOU!"
Sadik woke up, shaking his head.
"You idiot! And I thought I was the one who slept!" Heracles snorted as he handed Sadik an order.
"Go serve this."
Sadik looked around.

Just a dream?

[SORRY THAT WAS SO BAD!!!!!]