Copyright and Prologue

All rights reserved on this book. Anyone that tries to copy or use any of the ideas from this book will be punished. I came up with this book through my head and brain. Any ideas or names in this book similar to others is a coincidence.

I really don't know the actual words so sorry if it's all wrong, but you get the point.

Enjoy the book!

P.s this is my first werewolf story so stay with me.

Dimitri knew he was living a different and sheltered life. His home was far and isolated from the rest of the towns, trees and grasslands separating them from the rest of the world. His mom said it was important they stay at a distance, that they were different from other people. At the age of six, he wondered what it would be like to talk to others his age. To have friends and be able to play with them. Yet, for a reason he did not know, he couldn't. 

"We have to be careful of people, little one," she told him as she stroked his messy mop of dark hair, same as his father's.

He looks back at her with eyes that matched her own, "Why, mama?"

She sighs and smiles at him sadly, "People don't like others different from them. It's better if we stay away. At least, until you are of age." He frowned and continued looking out at the open land, waiting for his father to come back.

The moment he saw his father's wolf form come out, he smiled and ran out of his mother's arms, "Papa!" His giggles filled the open air as he grabbed a hold of his father's fur in small fists, digging his face into his dark fur. He smiled as his father's wolf licked his face and hair, rubbing his scent on him. He nudged him away from him afterward and Dimitri immediately moved back and ran back to his mom as he waited for his father to shift back. Once his dad was done and dressed, he opened his arms wide at Dimitri, "Where's my little pup!"

Dimitri smiled and ran into his arms once again. He may not understand the reason why they had to be as isolated as they were, but he was perfectly happy with his family for now.

Twenty years later. . .

"He has no heart."

"His roar can cause an earthquake."

"He craves the blood of the innocent and the living."

"He kills like it's only a sport."

"He'll crush your heart with his bare claws."

"His eyes will look right through your soul."

"His coal-black fur makes the darkness illuminate in jealousy."

"Lock your windows and your doors, barricade your streets and pray for your safety because The Beast is on the hunt tonight. And he's looking for his next victim."

I was told to lock my window. I was told to ignore the sounds outside. I was warned to never even touch my window. And of course, luck is never on my side. And now here I am, chained to a wall, looking straight into HIS cold blood-red eyes.

Thanks for the chance babes! Everyone stay calm cause you're originally beautiful. So smile!
WARNING!!! This book does contain pictures and I will NOT remove them so stop asking, please. I'm not trying to be rude. It is my book and if I want pictures, I'll add pictures. Thank you.

I am going to be editing and publishing as I go. Hopefully, this version is a bit better than before!