V

the video is Bexley's mom's lullaby(music box version) play in the beginning! Enjoy:)

Song: Pan's Labyrinth- Lullaby (music box) Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=50&v=47mLY8vX3L0

"When the moonlight starts to shine
It is time to say goodnight
Know you will be safe with me
My love, you're safe with me."

My mama's lullaby. The one she would sing to me as a little girl. That's all that I can hear in my mind. The rest of my mind can be described in one word...darkness.

There's nothing but silence and an occasional droop. Like a water drop hitting a cold floor. It was cold. I was hurt. I was scared. But I was too weak to even cry. It could be that I'm losing myself to this darkness, becoming insane.

My eyes didn't want to open. My arms and legs didn't want to move. I didn't know whether my heart was beating or not. All I knew, was that my name was Bexley Dorina Hartley. My mama was-is Grace Hartley. My papa is Xhander Dorindo Hartley. My mama was the only baker in the village. My papa worked on our farm and sold the best fruits and vegetables.

I am Bexley Hartley. I have a pet deer named Nosey back home that no one knew about. I always snuck into the kitchen to steal some newly picked fruits my papa had brought from the farm. I have a birthmark on my thigh shaped like an oval moon. I've always wanted dimples but never got any. I hated myself for never listening to my parent's warnings at home.

My name is Bexley and I want to go home.

¤~~~~~~~~⊙~~~~~~~~¤

I heard the clank of my chains and my body feeling a sense of warmth. My eyes were still too weak to open and I didn't struggle when I felt myself being lifted.

I was being moved somewhere, carried by someone.

Dimitri.

¤~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~¤

My eyes fluttered open at the bright golden light of the sun. I yawned and made a strange sound that is probably not known to man, and felt around. My hand touched a silky fabric, smooth and warm. I looked around to see I was in a room that sported the colors red, black, grey, and hints of white.

The door slammed open, causing me to gasp and jump a bit. Dimitri came inside in nothing but a towel around his waist and a plate full of food. My mouth watered and my stomach growled lowly, a blush making its way to my cheeks.

Dimitri held a straight face and he held the plate up to my face, "Eat."

I shakily took the food and pulled it into my lap. As I began to slowly take a bite off of the toast, I saw Dimitri taking out clothes from his drawers, his muscles moving and flexing. I wonder how his muscles will feel under my fingertips when we - I shake my head immediately. 

Forgive me, Lord, for I have sinned.

"I can feel your eyes burning into my back, cariño."

I coughed awkwardly and looked down, nibbling on the bread and getting crumbs on my lap.

I watch his back muscles tense and intense as they look out the large glass window, the sky was a dark blue hue and the stars were bright and screaming with life.

"It happened way before I was born, according to my birth parents. A whore witch with a thing for my one-hundred time's great-grandfather was angry at him for not choosing her. So she decided on cursing his kids and future offspring. Ever since I was thirteen, I have always had a never-ending lust for life and blood. I'm an addict to the rush of being in so much power to end a life. It's crazy to think, no? How hard it is for human life to develop and yet how easy it is to stop it. The fragility of life, of one's feelings. It's truly incredible. And yet, the only person who can end it," his hand clenches, "is my mate."

Dimitri turned around to face me, my mind still in a bit of a loop with the knowledge given to me. He is still shirtless and still dripping wet from his shower, his sculpted abs, and v-line in full view. I looked up to his perfect jaw and his plump pink lips, a smirk placed on them. I glared at his stupid face.

Just you wait until I have my strength back, asshole. Don't forget I cook your food.

I smirk. I looked back down at my food a picked up the steel spoon, sipping on the warm alphabet soup that I had scooped up.

Oh my Lordness, this is too good to just be soup. It's like a party in my mouth!

I moaned at the taste lowly, thinking only I heard. I was mistaken. A low and throaty growl came from Dimitri and he took large strides towards me, his chocolate brown eyes turning into their scary glowing red. I, to be honest, thought his towel was going to fall off with the large steps he took, but yet again, I was wrong.

He reached a hand out towards me but then pulled back his hand, holding a fist. His jaw clenched and so did his muscles. I got an odd feeling in the pit of my stomach and shifted uncomfortably.

Dimitri was breathing deeply and was letting out small growls. I reached my hand out, "Dimitri."

He growled loudly and I quickly snapped my hand back to me at instinct.

He looked down and said through clenched teeth, his jaw tightened and hands still in fists, "I'll be back later."

He walked out to the door and reached for the knob, but then suddenly turned back to look at me, "And don't think about leaving, cariño. Because I have this whole house locked and if somehow you manage to escape, which it will take a bloody miracle, I will hunt you down and bring you back. Trust me, princessa, you don't want to know what your punishment will be if you escape. If you struggle to survive overnight in the cells, imagine a couple of days."

I clear my throat and sip on my soup, "You know, for someone who needs to win me over you really do suck at the romance thing. And one more thing-" His growl interrupts me and he flashes his red eyes before turning his back, and slamming the door shut. 

I crossed my arms over my chest and then grabbed my bread angrily, chewing on it hard.

And all I wanted to say was that he was only in a towel.

I thought back to how rude he was.

Well, then he can bloody freeze to death! He deserves it and so much more!

I grabbed another angry bite of my bread and finished up my soup.

I finished up my food with one thought left for Dimitri:

Bitch.

----------------------------------