Introduction

/A reference sheet of our main character. Enjoy the story!

Do note this isn't quite a prologue, but an introduction to the series./

I didn't ask to be the one to carry out this great burden. I didn't ask to be the one to have to abandon their studies, their friends, their family, to do our world a favor. I didn't ask to be the one to leave his home and travel the many lands of my world. My world...

Yugure: a place where one mortal might wish to go on a daily basis, considering the dullness of their short lifespan. This place, where many creatures call home, is a universe of paradise.

The vastness of this world called Yugure consists of many territories called realms. Now, one cannot just walk to another realm, nay. These realms are separated by portals. Portals are the lifelines of Yugure. Without the portals, one could not go anywhere past their realm. But, thanks to these miracle doorways, us Yugurians have a free pass to wherever we wish to go!

Creatures once thought extinct or thought to not even exist thrive here in a reality all their own. Yugure holds a magnificent community of fantastical species: dragons, gryphons, unicorns, chimeras, along with other unmentioned specimens-and yes, even elves, dwarves, and other humanoid mythical beasts roam these mystical lands.

Although most species keep to themselves, others join together as allies, and friendships are born. Species intermingle to create new species, and that is how my story begins.