Author's Note

/Finally moved this thing! XD/

Hello, Dear Readers, it pleases me to see you have stumbled upon this tale of mine. I'm not quite sure what made you become interested in this novel, but I thank you nonetheless.

This story has just recently been completed and I am now going through the chapters, fixing anything I may deem an error. If you happen to stumble upon any grammatical errors or something in the story you think might be an accidental plot hole, post your finds in the comments section! All editorial help is much appreciated-so thank you in advance for your help.

Just a reminder to all my lovely readers who like to critique! If you see someone has already mentioned something, please don't post it again. Repeated critique comments seem to start a wave of the same error or suggestion being pointed out. I can guarantee you that I've noted it and will remember it for the next edit session. No need for the whole chat to be about a single error or suggestion!

I do encourage you all, Dear Readers, if you like an entry to please click the star button that you may find on the page and feel free to comment! Although I will not post a note for that on the bottoms of all my chapters, it is still most welcome.

Sincerely,
Eno