Martin septim x reader

First off, I suck at writing in second person lol. If you want to request a scenario just comment who and why. :)

It was all so sudden. The gate opened, and chaos erupted

(y/n) entered the chapel for safety. A man by the name of Brother martin was leading the group you were in. Why am I doing this? I can fight! You thought to yourself.

Naturally your mind and body wanted to sit in the shadows so no one would pay any attention to you, but your eyes kept drifting towards martin, and every time you glanced at him, he looked at you.

You swear you could see him blushing. You could feel yourself becoming shy, and you wanted nothing more than to sink into the shadows, your safe space. You saw martin approach you, and your heart began to race.
"Why are you sitting here all alone?" he asked you while crouching down to your level.
"To be out of the way." you said shyly.

"Why, is something wrong?" he asked.

"Just shy." You said and shrugged.

"For such a pretty lady, you don't seem shy. Especially after I saw what you are capable of" martin commented, and you both blushed.

You smiled at him, and he held his hand out to help you stand up. The Oblivion gate was closed shut, and the chaos around you died down. The sun was beginning to set, and the soldiers and citizens around you began to set up camp and tend to the wounded.

You and Martin assisted the others with setting up camp all while occasionally glancing at each other and smiling. You were really beginning to fall for him. He was kind, brave, and compassionate. Everything you could ever ask for.

Once camp was set up, you found yourself sitting next to martin on a log set up by a fire. You two sat there for a while, holding hands and staying warm, talking about your lives well into the night. What started off as a horrible day ended as an amazing one, all thanks to Martin Septim.