Brynjolf x reader (request)

(this was a special request so here is the character info
Height: 5"6
Hair: short, blonde
Eyes: bright blue)

You were walking in riften when someone suddenly tapped you on the shoulder. "Aye lass, bet you didn't earn a single piece of that coin." a handsome man said to you. "Excuse me? I have earned every piece of my coin." you said stubbornly. "No need to get deffensive. But admit, maybe you didn't." he said as guilt flashed in your eyes. "Okay maybe I didn't.." you said in a hushed tone. "Now that's the spirit! I tell you what, you put this ring in brand-sheis pocket, and I'll make you ritch." he said smirking. You felt curious and took up his offer. "Alright." you agreed.

"You should have seen the look on his face!" You laughed as you continued talking to Brynjolf. You began to grow quite fond of him. "You know lass, your quite pretty." he said looking into your eyes. "Oh thank you! Your quite handsome." you said, blushing. "I think we will get along just fine." he said winking at you. Brynjolf leaned over and kissed you. You were shocked, yet satisfied. "Lets go and steal some stuff." Brynjolf said, laughing and you two stole some stuff.

I love how I worded this lol