Cicero x insane reader

The laughter echoed from ear to ear as you chuckled along with it. The road in front of you was long and lonely, or so It seemed. The birds that flew by seemed to laugh as you did, but you knew they were only mocking you. The noises you heard the voices in your mind only started when you had killed grelod the kind. (Hey that rhymed lol) you were nearing a farm and down the road a bit you could see a man next to a broken wagon, he seemed distressed. You continued to walk as the laughter became a bit quieter giving you some peace. You walked up to the man in distress and found him clad in jesters clothing. A sense of trust towards him washed over you. "Hello?" you said, trying not to laugh. "Wagon wheel! Damn wagon wheel! Oh? Can the stranger help poor Cicero fix his wagon wheel?" the man, Cicero, laughed and growled. Had you finally found someone like you? You laughed along with him and agreed to help the jester. You walked up to the farm to ask for help. "If it's about that crazy man, no, I will not help him!" the man screamed at you. "Oh come on, *you begin to laugh slightly in between the sentence* I'm sure he has money for you" you gave the man a wicked smile and out of fear he agreed to help. You walked back down to Cicero, chuckling a bit, to tell him the news. Your insanity could be seen through your vibrant (e/c) eyes. "Oh Cicero! (Y/N) has gotten the man to help You!" you and Cicero both laughed with joy. "You deserve a most generous award for being a most generous stranger!" Cicero handed you a bag of gold. "Oh.. And one more thing.." he said and kissed you. You were taken back yet you gladly kissed back. "Shall we spread insanity over tamriel??" he asked you, "we shall" you replied and took his hand in yours. You looked into his eyes and happily laughed because you were insane :)

I hope you all liked this!! Sorry updates come slowly, now it's summer I will be able to have them come out more quickly