Veezara x female reader

I'm so sorry for not updating in literally an eternity. My life kinda went downhill really fast and it was unexpected af. My apologies, please enjoy this chapter :) sorry if it feels rushed.

Joining the dark brotherhood was probably the best decision you have ever made. Sure, wandering around skyrim like a fool and just asking for a fight was fun and all, but you were glad you could dedicate yourself to something greater. And being an assassin had it's perks too, that being money and people fearing you. You liked the thought of people cowering before you.

Although, there was someone you felt vulnerable around. Emotionally vulnerable to be exact. His name is Veezara, the last shadowscale. You had never really felt this way around someone before, this feeling was new to you. Whenever you saw him you felt a rush of warm feelings run through you. Some people called this love, others called it weakness. But you didn't care, you felt great.

Sometimes you doubted yourself and constantly asked, "What do I do if he rejects me or doesn't feel the same way?" But being the dragonborn, you really weren't afraid of much. You decided to gather up all of your courage and talk to him about your feelings.

You approached Veezara while he was sitting in a chair by the fireplace. You took a seat in the chair opposite of his and faced him. You decided to be direct. "Hi, how are you, Veezara?" You smiled at him and made eye contact. He smiled too and said, "I'm doing great, how about you?"
"I'm good. Can I... tell you something pretty personal?"
You shifted uncomfortably in your seat.
"Of course, sister."
You took a deep breath to try and calm your nerves.
"I like you a lot, Veezara. Everytime we talk or make eye contact I feel so vulnerable around you, in a good way. You make me smile, laugh, and feel so happy." You gave a shy smile. He raised his eyebrows and began to smile.
"I didn't know you felt that way about me.. I'm glad you told me. We've known each other for quite a while now, I can feel myself catching feelings for you. I'm happy to say I feel the same way."
The warm, happy feeling you've always felt around him now multiplied. You blushed madly. "Lets go somewhere more private, shall we?"
"That would be great"

Part 2 coming soon ;)
This was probably really bad I'm sorry. Forgive any errors I made.