Mannimarco x reader (request 2)

You were a simple follower of mannimarco's. Yes, you were a necromancer. A new One at that. Mannimarco had found you on the streets on skingrad, and he had sensed your talent in conjeration. (probably spelled that wrong, sorry!) he taught you everything you knew, how to raise the dead, how to command them. But now he never talked to you, you felt a lonely feeling stab your fragile heart. You were taken from your thoughts by someone's footsteps. You looked around to see Mannimarco looking at you, for once with a smile that danced across his smooth face. Soon enough you felt a smile appear on your face. "We haven't talked in such a long time. I kept thinking about you, but I couldn't bring myself to talk to you. I don't know why I've been so shy." he confessed to you. You felt happy, confused and sad all at the same time. But that was replaced by love as he took you into his embrace and kissed you. "I have wanted to do that for quite some time now." he chuckled and you kissed him back. You spent the rest of your day with Mannimarco, happily sharing stories and secrets. He made you feel so happy, nobody ever had. You wanted to spend the rest of your life with him, and so... You did.

So sorry it took FOREVER to write this!!! I had a horrible writers block but now I've gotten through it! I hope you all liked this :)