human Alduin x reader

You ran through the crowd of draugers with your flame cloak active, burning them as you ran. You were heading through the temple trying to get to the portal to sovengarde. You were going to defeat alduin, the world eater. The portal wasn't far now, you could see the dragon priest that guarded the temple. Sneaking, you approached with your sword drawn. You snuck up behind and slashed as fast and hard you could. He staggered and you hit him hard once more and he fell. You looked at the portal full of swirling colors, Suddenly having second thoughts. You threw your thoughts away and jumped in. You felt a rush of adrenaline run through your body as You arrived, unharmed, in sovengarde. Looking up, you saw the beautiful galaxy like sky above you, swirling with the colors of indigo, pink and blue. It was a sight to see, a once in a life time one at that, but you had something to do. You began walking down a cobblestone road and spotted someone in the distance. They looked like a soldier but through the fog you couldn't really tell. You approached them and realised they were a soldier. "Turn back! You don't want the beast to find you!" the soldier yelled at you and suddenly you realised what the beast was. It was Alduin. You ran after him as fast as you could but you lost sight through the fog. "Looking for me?" a loud voice said, accompanied with a boom. You whipped around staring in shock at Alduin. "Maybe this form is better" you continued to watch in shock as Alduin turned into a human. You Suddenly found yourself growing very fond of Alduin. "I can sense your feelings, (Y/N)" he said and you felt yourself blush madly. "So, what do you say to a little fun?" Alduin said and you felt confused. "What kind of fun?" You asked curiously. "Lets destroy the world together"

Terribly written, I'm sorry! I hope you all enjoyed