Martin septim x female reader

The oblivion gate of the city of Kvatch has been closed. Many times as you were in there you almost met your death. You had stared into the eyes of death itself and death blinked first. You were skilled and that's why you are alive.

Your objective here was to find Martin septim and bring him to jauffrey. You kept trying your best to clear the way for everyone to get out. The gate was closed but there was still plenty of daedra to kill. You hacked and slashed your way through/ or used magic to get through, to the chapel.

The city was in ruins. Large chunks of building kept crashing to the ground, some closer to you than you would've liked. But you had to keep going, the fate of tamriel rested on your shoulders. Everyone had faith in you and you couldn't let them down.

You finally made your way to the chapel. You opened the big doors and there in front of you was the most handsome man you had ever laid eyes on. Martin septim. He stared at you with big eyes and you could see the love and lust in them. From that moment on you knew you would do anything to protect this man. As he would for you.

----
This is so trashy and I'm sorry. I hope you enjoyed it, though. I have quite a few requests to get through before I take anymore. Also go check out my fallout x reader :) if I spelt anything wrong I'm sorry, I haven't played oblivion in a while. It's been too long.