Brynjolf x Male reader

Requested <3 hope you all enjoy
-------------------
Imagine: you and brynjolf decide to make your relationship public

It was a boring and lazy day down in the thieves guild hideout. There wasn't much to do since you had already run every single job available. The thieves guild had finally made a name for itself all thanks to you. With new riches came new friends and you found yourself getting closer to people you would have never considered to be your friends until now. When you first joined up with the guild, you were a bit of an outcast. Nobody accepted you or wanted to run a job with you. They considered you a liability. Except Brynjolf, he accepted you almost immediately and you felt a special connection with him.

You found it difficult to find love in skyrim. But with Brynjolf it came easily. He welcomed your love with open arms. He was perfect for you and you for him. You wanted to take your relationship to the next level. Public. You figured now was a perfect time to talk about it since he wasn't busy.

"So Brynjolf, can we talk for a second?" You turned your head to look at him. You were sitting across from him at a small round table.
"Of course, love. You can talk to me about anything. What's on your mind?"
He looked at you with loving eyes. Brynjolf was always understanding and there for you no matter what was going on.
"Well I was just thinking that since the guild is back to it's former glory, and we have some free time, maybe.... we could go public with our relationship?"
You felt your heart rate quicken. You were afraid of him saying no or calling you stupid or something.
"Y'know I've been thinkin about that, too. Skyrim is ready for a change, lad. And I think we're the change skyrim needs."
He smiled as he looked into your eyes again.
"R-really? You mean that?"
In all honesty, you weren't super surprised that he agreed. Brynjolf was always bending the "rules" of society. Homosexuality wasn't widely accepted in skyrim. Brynjolf liked to challenge the stigmas that society produced. And you loved that about him.

Brynjolf stood up out of his seat and asked you to follow him and you did. He stood in the middle of the cistern and the beam of sunlight lit his face up and you couldn't help but admire his lovely facial features.
"Attention, everyone! (Y/N) and I have an announcement to make."
You waited patiently as everyone gathered around with confused and interested expressions.
"Alright everyone before I say what I have to say I'd like you all to keep an open mind" you began, "It may not be much of a secret to you all but I'd just like to announce that Brynjolf and I are getting married." You looked into the faces of the people gathered before you and what you saw shocked and relieved you. They began to clap. They all looked happy for you both and shouted their acceptance.

Brynjolf took you into his arms and placed a loving kiss on your lips which you happily returned.

(Author's note: I'm probably going to write a part 2 to this. Let me know if I should add more fluff to the second part like just the wedding or if I should add some good ol smut)

------------
Like I had said, this was a request but I've been wanting to write something like this for a long time to remind some people that love is love no matter what gender you are. Most of the time people will accept you, though, so if you're in the closet currently, don't be afraid to come out. And if people dont accept you for who you are then they can fuck off tbh. I hope you all enjoyed this little imagine, I think it's super cute! I really enjoyed writing it and I really hope you enjoyed reading it <3