Brynjolf x reader (request #2)

It was a fine day out and you were heading back towards riften. You were walking towards the temple until a handsome man stopped you. "I bet you haven't earned a piece of that coin, ey lass?" he asked you. What? "Excuse me? My wealth is none of your business." you said being stubborn. "Oh but lass, that's where your wrong. You see, In my type of business.. Wealth is everything. You either do the taking or get taken from. But, the most important thing right now is you. Would you like to take part in the taking?" he asked you. "I don't even know your name." You said out of no where. "Brynjolf." He said. "Alright, I'll give your business a go" you agreed happily. "Now thats the spirit. So here's What you need to do...."

"You should have seen the look on his face!" you and Brynjolf laughed at the thought of his little scheme. You were now a part of the thieves guild. "No! Please! It wasn't me, that's not my ring!" you mocked the poor man you had framed. Brynjolf laughed along with you at your silly jokes. "You know what lass? I like you" He said. The way he said he liked you made You blush, and in return he smirked. "I like you to, Brynjolf." You smiled at him. The next thing he did took you off guard.. He kissed you. You liked it, and kissed back. Being a thief was fun!