Chapter 2

Dahlia Pov (listen to fear and loathing my marina and the diamonds)

"Welcome to The School for Good and Evil I am Pollux the welcoming leader." Said one head from the two head creature on the stage.

I looked at mahogany kind of scared at the fact we were going to see more things like that a she looked at me the same way.

I heard a slight scoff and looked to see it came from Aria. She was fearless.

"AND IM CASTOR BROTHER OF POLLUX AND EXECUTIVE WELCOMING LEADER ALSO EXECUTIONER OF PUNISHMENT IF ANYONE ACTS LIKE A BUFFOON OR BREAKS ANY RULES YOU DEAL WITH ME." The more stronger toned and scarier head said.

I kind of cowered down in my seat as he boomed his voice louder causing my neck to coil into a double chin.

I looked to see everyone even the evil kids and Aria scared of him.

"Yes this is my brother Castor a little more blunt then I am." Pollux said.
"So you are here because you were born with souls that are either purely evil
Or purely good. Some are so pure they are special, and Castor don't say anything or its the muzzle." Pollux said.

"All souls can be either good or bad not in the middle and trust me you can't switch it's impossible and we never make mistakes." Pollux continues.
E
I look over to my right over at the evil pews when I boy who had caught Mariposas eye. His hair perfectly put together his demeanor hard to read he didn't look like the other villains. He wasn't unkept or uglified he was quite handsome. I noticed his eyes on a boy who looked the complete opposite of him but on our side instead. Who was he? He was quite handsome, tall his glasses sat perfectly on his nose bridge. His hair raven dark and framed his face so perfectly.

As I continued to have my eyes wonder down the pews they catch sight of two girls mahogany and I associated with back home.

"Mahogany they brought Andria and Stone." I say whispering to her.

Mahogany head whips to where I'm pointing and her mouth falls open to the sight.

"Shhh you guys or we'll get in trouble"Vanelope says we become quiet and go back to listening to Pollux.

Why were their four of us from home that was weird. I knew Andria and Stone were sad but I didn't know that classified them as evil.

"The ones who are evil but think they are good you aren't, trust me we've had this issue before and the ones who are good you can't be evil point blank. If not punishments will come and persuasion. But you might feel as both but that means your families tree have a mixture of both in them. But the side you are in now will get rid of that little bit of the other side in you and make you the purest of what and where you are." Pollux says.

What we can have both in us this is all crazy. I feel like someone's watching me I turned my head and saw some girl with dark green hair pale skin and bad acne glaring at me. Oh my gosh did I just find my enemy.

I turn back towards the stage trying to keep a straight face those people were intimidating but I was not shaken by fear to easily.

"NOW THE REASON YOU STUOID KIDS ARE HERE IS SO WE CAN KEEP A BALANCE OF GOOD AND EVIL NOT LIKE YOU INCOMPETENT KIDS CAN UNDERSTAND ." Castor bursted out.

Pollux glared at Castor and caused him to take back what he was about to say next.

"This year the school master has decided to do something a little different and bring 4 people from your home town to our school. Something about the balance was bigger on one side than the other with two and 3 was odd so he has chosen 4." Pollux says.